Name Guide:
Mac-ku-ne knee-ton
Release Date:
December 26, 2014
Height:
5'0
Weight:
Unknown
Squeezing boobs, dirty jokes, coffee, sweets, sushi, Mochi ice cream, flavored coffee cream, Alpacas, quails, cats, dogs, chickens, video games, being lazy, cursing, NSFW, pistachio ice cream, hot cheetos, boobs, trolling, baking, puns, spicy food, drawing, reading, Love Live/Love Live Sunshine, most food
Dislikes:
Most fruit and vegetables, VOCALOID Lily, Red Bean Paste and Seseme Mochi ice cream, extremely dirty rooms, ignorant people, most bugs

Character Item~ Alpaca Plushie (Not often seen)
Personality~
At first Nitton may come off as a polite and mature, however after getting to know them, they can show very different traits. With their guard up, Nitton can be a bit bashful and quiet, letting their nervousness of new people get the best of them. However once the wall is broken, Nitton can be very confident, often making perverted jokes, and attempting to divert attention away from their nervousness. Nitton is most relaxed when being brutal, often taking amusement out of being rude, and harsh around close friends. Though most of the time it is all fun and games. In certain situations, Nitton can be very skeptical and logical , however, because of the way Nitton likes to mess around by grabbing their friends breasts, they are mainly seen as perverted.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:

Shibaru 101

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This.... was uploaded on my birthday.... last year...... The cutest UTAU.... I've ever seen in my life.... SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Her voice is great too!

Reactions: HoneyPai

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Ugggh she's adorableee and her voice is great....
But deim them oppais (I'm sorry I had to point those out)
[doublepost=1481447512][/doublepost]
I really like them <3 I'm making a cover of Gigantic O.T.N using Makne. Their personality suits the song so much.
I think she'd suit the song well too hahaha

vocadork

Momo's Minion
Ugggh she's adorableee and her voice is great....
But deim them oppais (I'm sorry I had to point those out)
[doublepost=1481447512][/doublepost]
I think she'd suit the song well too hahaha
the song is very quick for Makne, sadly, i found a headcanon that I liked, the headcanon was that they're a herm so i thought it would suit it lol

Reactions: Piia

IO191

Teto's Territory
nitton is one of favorite utaus but the boobs do put ppl off peronally they bothered me at first but now i love nitton defo one of my faves! her Spanish my fav bank and her Japanese quality is soooooooooo gooooodd also i wanted to ask how do you oto vccv Spanish

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
nitton is one of favorite UTAU but the boobs do put ppl off peronally they bothered me at first but now i love nitton defo one of my faves! her Spanish my fav bank and her Japanese quality is soooooooooo gooooodd also i wanted to ask how do you oto vccv Spanish

I'm glad you got passed the boobs! XD
It really makes me happy when people can actually look passed a design. And I'm glad you like the banks!
Umm
I don't really know how to explain how to oto it, I just learned by using the base oto that Aku provided and referenced his oto when I needed help.
I'd say you really just oto it like a cvvc(?)

IO191

Teto's Territory
I'm glad you got passed the boobs! XD
It really makes me happy when people can actually look passed a design. And I'm glad you like the banks!
Umm
I don't really know how to explain how to oto it, I just learned by using the base oto that Aku provided and referenced his oto when I needed help.
I'd say you really just oto it like a cvvc(?)
ah oki thanks so much and yeah i can look passed it! tysm