Open Offering Voice

Karskuma

Momo's Minion
Hello!! I’ve wanted to be a voice provider for awhile, I’ve always thought it would be cool and fun!
I have a good range and my voice can be explained as mid-high. Here is my Twitter, go to the media tab for samples
Thank you! If interested feel free to reach out on discord KarsKitten#3577 for more questions or samples!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you looking to create and manage your own UTAU character, or do you just want to be a voice actor and give someone else complete control?

If you're looking to provide a voice to someone else's project, here are the threads I found on the first page of this board.

These threads are generally assuming that you're already familiar with how to record an UTAU, and will most likely just expect you to send them the final recordings without any coaching through the process.

If you want to learn more about using UTAU and how to create your own voicebank, you're welcome to join St. Defoko's School of UTAU to ask questions and get guided through the process. https://discord.gg/kSCZ9yg

I would also like to suggest that if you're dead set on creating and managing your own character, you can always trade with or commission people who do OTO.ini configuration for voicebanks. That way you can focus on voicing and marketing, and someone else can be responsible for the technical side of the voicebank.

Karskuma

Momo's Minion
Are you looking to create and manage your own UTAU character, or do you just want to be a voice actor and give someone else complete control?

If you're looking to provide a voice to someone else's project, here are the threads I found on the first page of this board.

These threads are generally assuming that you're already familiar with how to record an UTAU, and will most likely just expect you to send them the final recordings without any coaching through the process.

If you want to learn more about using UTAU and how to create your own voicebank, you're welcome to join St. Defoko's School of UTAU to ask questions and get guided through the process. https://discord.gg/kSCZ9yg

I would also like to suggest that if you're dead set on creating and managing your own character, you can always trade with or commission people who do OTO.ini configuration for voicebanks. That way you can focus on voicing and marketing, and someone else can be responsible for the technical side of the voicebank.
Hello!! Thank you for replying and showing some helpful listings! I would much prefer giving my voice, and I do have experience in the record process! Alas, the voice style recent posts have been asking does not suit me so I chose to just put up a post!
I’ll consider creating my own if enough time passes where I can’t find the right utau.
Thank you!

W3irdGh0st1

Momo's Minion
Hello!! I’ve wanted to be a voice provider for awhile, I’ve always thought it would be cool and fun!
I have a good range and my voice can be explained as mid-high. Here is my Twitter, go to the media tab for samples
Thank you! If interested feel free to reach out on discord KarsKitten#3577 for more questions or samples!
are you still open ive been having a hard time making my own voice bank and this would be super helpful