Kiu_sama

Momo's Minion
I was trying to add a suffix to my teto and instead of clicking ok, I pressed remove prefix/suffix! Is there a way I can fix this or reset the entire program? I really want to start making covers and the voice for teto I'm using is my favorite! Thanks if you respond.help

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you referring to SuffixBroker? (Tools > Built in tools > SuffixBroker)
You can simply undo the operation using File > Undo or the keybord shortcut Ctrl+Z.

Kiu_sama

Momo's Minion
Are you referring to SuffixBroker? (Tools > Built in tools > SuffixBroker)
You can simply undo the operation using File > Undo or the keybord shortcut Ctrl+Z.
Since I removed the suffix by accident months ago, is it still possible to do this?

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Unless you modified the oto.ini file, the suffix/prefix should still exist in the voice bank. All you have to do is insert them into the ust using the SuffixBroker.
You can copy-paste the symbols* you need and add them to the suffix list by clicking + (make sure the symbol you want is in the box first).

*Edit: If they're not already in the suffix list.

Kiu_sama

Momo's Minion
Unless you modified the oto.ini file, the suffix/prefix should still exist in the voice bank. All you have to do is insert them into the ust using the SuffixBroker.
You can copy-paste the symbols* you need and add them to the suffix list by clicking + (make sure the symbol you want is in the box first).

*Edit: If they're not already in the suffix list.
Whenever I try to add it, it appears as a question mark.

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Whenever I try to add it, it appears as a question mark.
Usually a question mark means it's a symbol that UTAU can't read. Is your computer's locale in Japanese? If it is, do you have Japanese keyboard downloaded and installed? One time I had an issue where, even though my locale was Japanese, my copy-pasted text would be question marks or gibberish. Having Japanese keyboard installed somehow fixed it for me.

These are the only things I can think of at the moment. I hope it helps.

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I forgot about this feature. That could work too, but it would take a while if you have a lot of notes to change.
It will take a while, but it is worth it. I actually wasn't aware of the other suffix features- I barely know how to use them in the first place.