Closed Requesting a voice provider for an Utau !

ematares

Teto's Territory
I currently lack a name or design for this utau as of now!
Their design may change over time, but it was going to lean to feminine/androgynous design. But any voice type is suitable either masculine or feminine! I was thinking of a design that is inspired by retro 90's~2000's computers (/ serial experiments: lain). I was thinking more of a softer tone as their main voice. But I'm open to other appends too eventually! Things I do want to focus on is languages rather than appends or pitches!
The languages I want to do are: Japanese, English, Russian, or really anything that you would have an interest in I'm cool with too!
I'm very flexible on what reclists or recording styles that work for you better as well, especially when it comes to more complex languages (EX: english)

The only thing I do want the most is correct pronunciation, doesn't have to be like native speaker level at all. But just know what the phonemes are if that makes sense! If it gets too hard to pronounce certain things in a language for you then we can revisit it another time! The last thing I desire is decent recording quality (once again not perfect just lack obvious background noise is all!)

But yeah! DM me or reply if you're interested!