So Happy Thread

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Gaaaah, weather is so cool, over here it's not even spring, it's ike if we were directly in summer ~ *w* (even though after, I am so weak due to overwarmness that I nearly fell asleep in classes in the afternoon orz)

As we got two hours free (the usual free hour of Tuesday + today history teacher wasn't here because she's one of the teachers who are supervising TPE for some students), we left school and we did shopping and we walked in the streets of the city <3

Then as I have Italian as last class on Tuesday, I spent the rest of this time to read some mangas a mate gave me (no homeworks, yay~ )

I talked with somebody, and particularly about the biopic on Claude-sama ~ She loved it ouo

And finally, with mom I bought a new magnolia and a rose tree~

La vie est belle, non ? >w<

Edit:  Ah and also, somebody began to draw a cute drawing of my OC Milly >w<

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I GOT INTO ONE OF MY TOP COLLEGES
AND

THEY GAVE ME MONEY

AND AHHHHHHHHH
AHHHH AHHHH
omgI'mfreakingoutomgomgomgomogmmog

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
So...it's my last week of school ever and as if that wasn't awesome enough, it's also motto week! It's a tradition at my school and it means I get to go to school in silly costumes all week!
:sing:
We already had "childhood heroes day", "super-nerds day", "beach party day", today was "pimps and hoes day" (I dressed up as a pimp. 'cause I can.) and tomorrow is "hobo day".
School, why haven't you been this fun in the last 13 years? XD

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
;u ; Wheeeeeee Easter break  :'D
My best friend told me he'll be coming back to visit for Easter break, I hardly see him anymore, so I'm happy :D

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I met my favorite local actor recently in person! I've been a HUGE fan of him for quite some time! I got a hug, an autograph AND a picture with him!! :'D He was so nice!! (And he's really, REALLY pretty. ;3:wink:

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
YOU GUYS.
YOU GUYS.

CARTOON NETWORK IS PLAYING CLASSIC CARTOONS ON FRIDAYS NOW. 8DDD

I'd prefer Johnny Bravo over Adventure Time ANY DAY. And especially Regular Show. Those things make me want to kick puppies.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
SakisCookie link said:
YOU GUYS.
YOU GUYS.

CARTOON NETWORK IS PLAYING CLASSIC CARTOONS ON FRIDAYS NOW. 8DDD

I'd prefer Johnny Bravo over Adventure Time ANY DAY. And especially Regular Show. Those things make me want to kick puppies.
; A ; you're watching it too?! it's the best thing ever, I saw it on TV and was like  "......REALLY? Is this true..it can't be.....IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OMG I should check so ! =D *nostalgic all of a sudden*

Wah, I just opened a devientart account and iploaded a watercolour I've done for Peach, and I've already some feedbacks and such ~

WATERCOLOUR FTW

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My Capriccio Farce video managed to get over 200 views and almost 50 likes in less than 24 hours ;u; All the hard work Shiria and I put in it was truly worth it. If I wasn't so obsessed with this song, I would never have had the motivation to try to make this ;;u;;

Myon

Momo's Minion
:uhuhu: I'm getting my Madoka Kaname costume commissioned at the end of the month.
Looking forward to seeing it being constructed.. It's like. Kinda weird.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
I won first place in my school drawing contest. owo
I was aiming for second, cuz the prizes for second were really cool, but I'm still psyched that I got first place! :sing:

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
EXAMS FINISHED. Ah I'm so happy I could die ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ.

Irrelevant stuff:
ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
My friend is a getting a YETI MIC. OH MY GOSH. And he said I can borrow it to record an UTAU and do covers, since he doesn't want to use it too often, but wants to have it around for when he does. asdfjk;l
Also, finally got Team Fortress two oh gosh, it's so much fun. I love playing as a Sniper.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I managed to find a way that finally permits me to use Albine and save USTs with her without UTAU program encounters problems with her >u<