So I've recently got interested into using UTAU which I've been having installed on my PC for about two years and so I decided to install some voicebanks and to start using it. But I've got two big problems that makes me unable to use it.
- The first is when I fit the my UST, and then when I try to play it, UTAU crashes 9 times out of 10, so I have to save and restart UTAU each time I try fitting it.
- The second one is when I fitted my UST and when I can finally play it, everything sounds weird, no matter the voicebank and the resampler. I don't seem to have this problem when I place the notes directly in UTAU, but it's clearly a waste of time and of energy to do that for each songs.
- Using other voicebanks, to see if it came from the voicebank i used, but nope
- Reinstalling UTAU (actually I didn't completely uninstalled it, maybe should I retry?)
- Launching UTAU as admin, doesn't help much
- Using different resamples, I used the default one, fresamp14, TIPS and Moresampler
- Fitting my UST, MANY times