Specific note wont play...

m8chan

Momo's Minion
someone please help me with this because its driving me NUTS

so im making and utau and everything goes hunky dory, i have to replace some syllable files because they sound like poo and thats ok! it wont be hard, but thats what i thought

when i replaced the bad file with the new re-recorded one, it wont play. no matter what i do, whether i change the resampler or use the .ddl, delete the oto.ini and make a new one, reconfigure the stupid offset consonant etc bs, change the volume or sound of the file, tested on different usts, nothing makes it work. the old file used to work, but even after deleting EVERYTHING literally EVERYTHING AND EVERY TRACE of the old file, old oto, old .freq, etc, the new file STILL. WONT. PLAY. it wont play no matter what rang/octave its on either

but if i copy paste a file and rename it (lets say the file that wont play is "yo". i copy/paste the "yu" file and rename it "yo" and it plays fine. but when i try to use the actual "yo" sound it wont play) it plays. what is going on man

ive googled so much things and ive seen something about frequency and samples and that the problem may be that. can someone tell me about that too?

its been i think 1-2 hours of me trying to fix this and im this close to giving up.. i just want plankton to cover one song and never touch it again..

m8chan

Momo's Minion
another unintentional bump, te only resampler that makes it play is moresampler.. and while thats reassuring that the file DOES work, it doesnt sound very good with moresampler, it makes lots of syllables sound like hes screaming. i want to use resampler.dll, but nothing works on everyother resampler