Moresampler not playing specific notes (SOLVED)

iXari3l

Momo's Minion
I already took some time to check through other posts and didn't find a solution.

I was oto'ing a voicebank, testing resamplers, etc. A certain note didn't play.

I checked everything: flags, wav file, oto and alias, freq files, caché files, envelope and note properties...

And even the resamplers. So this is where comes the issue:

- I can't use wavtool since it makes the utau sound way different than intended with any resampler.
- I'm using moresampler as the wavtool.
- When moresampler is the wavtool and using resamplers like tn_fnds and TIPS that specific note doesn't play.
- When moresampler is the wavtool and other resamplers are moresampler or fresamp14 it sounds.

The solution of many would be "just do the second thing then", but I really feel like tn_fnds and TIPS make the UTAU sound closer to what I meant it to.
Is there anything I can do?

I also tried to do as other posts said (deleting LLSM, MRQ, and FRQ) and didn't work.

I don't have any weird message in the rendering console (black window with plain white text), everything is as it should be.

I checked region settings and decimal settings. Everything is correct there.

Solution / FINAL UPDATE​

I had to resort into downloading more wavtools and resamplers.
wavtool2.exe works well.
I can't seem to fix moresampler, however as wavtool2 is doing the work better than expected, I'm sticking to that.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can use moresampler as resampler only, or as resampler+wavtool together. Moresampler does not function in a wavtool-only mode.

iXari3l

Momo's Minion
You can use moresampler as resampler only, or as resampler+wavtool together. Moresampler does not function in a wavtool-only mode.
Ah, so that was the issue!
I find it a bit weird since other resamplers let me use moresampler as the wavtool alone, that is why I made the post. (out of confusion, basically)

Thank you very much!