Summer of Fun! UTA-RP

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
  • Woo, I've been wanting to do this for a while now, it's about time it gets done!

This is my first time doing a real UTA-RP on forums, so I hope it turns out well.

Description:
    School is out, and summer has just begun! No more homework, no more getting up early in the morning. It's time for fun in the sun, and you've recieved a special invitation from a fellow classmate, inviting you to a resort for the summer! Amagaku's parents have a private resort complete with a beach, rock climbing, surfing, sailing and much more. What better way to spend your summer? All your classmates have been invited, and there will surely be plenty of fun, drama, and romance to go around this summer!

Basically, your UTAU is invited to Amagaku's parents' private resort. There's not going to be much hoity-toity buisness (unless your UTAU is actually hoity-toity) so her status won't really be brought up unless your refering to Ama as the host or something, so she's just a regular character, too.

Things you can do at the resort:
    Surfing
    Rock climbing
    Swimming
    Horseback Riding
    Snorkling
    Hiking
    aaaand basically anything else you would think of at a summer resort. Seriously, if its not on this list, just let me know and I'll probably still let you do it

Dinner will be provided at 5:30 PM to Midnight, breakfast is available from 6 AM until 11 AM, lunch from noon to 5:00. (obviously thats RP time, you don't have to post at 6 AM if your UTAU wants some grub)

Rules:
    • Keep it PG-13. kissing is fine, anything past that please keep to PMs
    • Follow UTAforum rules, obviously
    • Please, try to be literate. I understand not everyone is great at english, but make the RP interesting, describe surroundings, what your wearing, etc. And no chat speak, unless your OOC.
    [*] If you go OOC, use a different font color,  or just point out that your OOC. (out of character)

Applying:
Here is the application for  if you want your UTAU to be in the RP. Once I get a substancial ammount, I'll declare this open for RP, and we can start with the guests arriving, etc etc. Also, please ONLY apply with your own UTAU, or at least get permission from the UTAU's creator first.

Username:
Name:
Personalty:
Appearance: (a picture if you can)
And that's about it!

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Username: CrazyNova
Name: Rei Yurene
Gender: male (to be exact, though; he is 80% male and 20 % female)
Personalty: He's a happy derp and is unaware of his derpyness, but he can be serious at times. He enjoys joking around.
Appearance: http://sta.sh/026vicu34ix (woot for headshot done by koolit~ )
and he's 6'9 ft tall. - w -

AmeDadra

Momo's Minion
Username: AmeDadra
Name: Tegid Madoxx
Personalty: Tegid is outwardly cheery and outgoing but often generates inappropriate reactions to small actions, often on the side of being rather angry. She has a huge phobia of having the area of her neck and up touched, and will often spur into an attack mode. She enjoys a bit of picking on others while keeping with smiles, and it often falls by the side of seeming playful or joking rather than outright mean as she intends it. She will willingly meet and form connections with others, though what kind and how strong are dependent on variables such as situations and the mix of personalities.
Appearance: http://rhen14.deviantart.com/gallery/29898765#/d3lgrgh (The one on the right ^^)

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Well, this sounds like fun. ouo I'll participate.

Username: UtauYork
Name: L'Aquila
Personalty: L'Aquila is more on the shy, quiet, and mature side. It's tough for her to talk to people and make friends, but once someone would get to know her, they'd really see that she has interests and likes things just like any other person. She secretly loves anime and likes to cosplay, but rarely does it. She's also bipolar, but her lack of interaction with people makes her extreme mood change rare to see.
Appearance: http://utauyork.deviantart.com/#/d4gowku

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Username: SakisCookie
Name: Sakura Kankura
Personalty: Soft-spoken and kind-hearted, but a total ditz. She wants to believe everyone is good, and she's very naive. Almost as much as she is gullible. Sakura is easily discouraged and will take a little bit of bad news as the worst possible thing that could ever happen. Her close friends describe her as a 'tragic hero' because she always fights for lost causes.
Appearance:

http://sahkeyluffsyew83.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4962z7

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you all for applying! Once we have a few more applications, I'll declare the RP open!

bring your friends!

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Username: Zelfie Windwalker
Name: Mayo Sotone
Personalty: Friendly and outgoing, but she has to open up to you. Otherwise, she's just a shy, quiet bookworm. Mayo is socially awkward and unable to really communicate what she means, but she means well. Surprisingly, she has a competitive edge like no other.
Appearance: In attachment. My phone erased it before I could draw her other arm, but she has two arms, I swear :P
Just trying to draw Mayo in some summer clothes.

Attachments

• IMG_0581[1]
    34 KB · Views: 1

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Could I join? This sounds fun~

Username: Rei-Chan
Name: Reicheru Hoshikone
Personalty: Reicheru is a childish, crazy, meichivious, and an unpredictable little girl. She yearns for fun, exictment, and adventure at every given oppertunity she has, also tends to cause a trick or two. She is very short tempered when she is annoyed, and a crybaby when she is weak. She is also said to be a tsundere, maybe because of her horrible past. She is lively and talkative, and tries to befriend everyone she meets, although she can be abit annoying at times. Also, she is also quite tomboyish, but can sometimes be very shy. This young girl also has extraordinary powers, which can be very dangerous if reached its max. She knows she is quite gifted with such amazing powers, but for the most part, she tries her best to act as normal as possible, not only to be comfortable and blend in with others, but to hide from a large, secret organization, which are trying to hunt her down. (If you would like more information, go here: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Reicheru_Hoshikone )
Appearance:
at__reicheru_hoshikone_by_problematixsync-d4ndw7r.png

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Seems like fun~

Username: IrisFlower
Name: Iris Libra
Personalty: Iris is as friendly as they could possibly come. She enjoys cheering up those who are down and just overall having a good time with her friends. She also is always finding a bright side to everything and is extremely optimistic. However, she isn't above(or below as the case may be?) acting like an adult and if she sees younger children misbehaving she won't hesitate to set them straight. This probably comes from having taken care of her sister, Daisy, for so long.
Appearance: http://princesstoadette.deviantart.com/gallery/32363550#/d48l3ou

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
*joins in*

Username: Ashioto
Name: Waltz
Personalty: *ForRP Purposes, he originally has none xD* Adventurous, sometimes he can be naive and clueless. Tends to shy away from topics regarding romance. Can sometimes be a klutz and an airhead as well. He's straightforward and brave doesn't fear much...except for heights and spiders. He has a phobia of those two but he pretends to not to. In his spare time he'd usually be reading , trying to compose songs or just simply playing music in whatever instrument he could fine...or make. He's a crafty person.
Appearance: http://saiffychan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4m6agc

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I hope I'm still getting in orz

Username: DianaTan
Name: Diana (Dia) Kunikida
Personalty: A shy and rather quiet girl towards new people. When it comes to group activities she can't include herself in any way and always ends up sitting alone in the corner, on a bench or even on the ground. Doing adventurous activities aren't her - she likes doing the quiet things more. It'll take some time until you'll make friends with her, but once getting known, she's a friendly, helpful and caring personality. She can laugh as every other person and do crazy stuff as well. She has a burning passions towards stuffed animals and bubble tea.
Appearance: http://dianatan.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d31cjk2

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Whooo late!

Username: smeen
Name: Yuugi Hakune
Personalty: Yuugi is very smart at the wrong occasions. Most of the time however, he's not the smartest guy in the class. Yuugi is very hyperactive. He can be mean without wanting it, since he bluntly states his opinion without thinking what it would do to others. He's addicted to candy. He's a geek too, playing loads and loads of videogames. Yuugi loves romance, and will do his absolute best to make people 'get together' if he feels they should. He also can be quite perverted sometimes. To his friends, Yuugi is very kind, and he acts calmer around them. (Also, he can't swim!)
Appearance: http://smeenilicious.deviantart.com/#/d4i1s7h

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok then, it looks like we have plenty of people to get things started! If you haven't appied yet, you still can and join in, but you'll have to come late to the party. *nodnod*
(just an FYI, when people go in different places, I'll make a 'setting' paragraph in a different color than I use for when I'm actually rping. I think I'll use brown.

So lets start with the guests arriving, shall we?

The sun is bright as the waves crash against the beach on the far side of the massive resort, it's white outer walls and red tiled roof glinted in the sunlight. The outside was modeled after ancient japanese shrines, the slanted roof and tall pillars gave it a very oriental feeling, but on the inside it was decked out like your usual summer resort, with many more modern extravagances including a large dining hall, a dancing hall, master bedrooms, along with a traditional japanese bathouse.

Amagaku leaned against a pillar near the front door of the resort, basking in the sun. She had just finished putting on her special sunscreen that let her out into the sun. Without it, she would surely burn in the bright rays while waiting for the guests arrived. As the first car pulled into the parking lot, she cocked her head to the side, her eyes widening in anticipation. "Who could the first arrival be?" she thought.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(Here I go! I am sooooo sorry if I mess up on anything! I am very,very,VERY new to this! :O )

Reicheru smiled brightly as she looked at the window, then continued on her game. Clear summer skies, bright sunshine, warm breeze, what is there not to love? After days of waiting, she finally had a chance to go out and have fun with her friends! Reicheru kicked her legs back and fourth impatiently, while playing on her 3DS. When will I get there? Reicheru thought. Suddenly, just in the nick of time, the car stopped to a halt. Reicheru looked at a nearby window. Reicheru gasped excitedly. "Oh my gosh!!!I'm finally here, yes!" Reicheru cried, as she leaped out of the car. A breeze quickly caught her hair, which brushed against her face. She inhaled deeply, exhaled, then she looked around. "Wow...how beautiful..." She whispered. Then she caught sight of Amagaku. Reicheru smiled ear-to-ear as she began running towards her. "Amagaku-san!!" She called, waving her hand back and fourth.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(it's all good Rei-chan, I'm new at it too. :3)

Amagaku's ears perked up a little at the sign of a familiar face. "Ah, hey Reicheru-san! It's good to see you!" She waved her hand slightly as Reicheru approached. "Welcome to my family's resort! I hope you'll enjoy your time here, there's plenty to do!"

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(This'll be the first time I've ever used Sakura's UTA-persona. I mean, it's not really different from her regular self. Just, y'know, minus the powers and government position. XD)

"A-ah...I'm not late, am I?"
The timid quip breezed from the lips of a teenage girl, short golden hair falling neatly over a baby-like face. Sakura poked her fingers together shyly as she approached Amagaku and Reicheru. He wavering aqua eyes flickered about rapidly, a sure sign of nerves. "I...I mean...I took the bus, but it was kinda late and...I, uh...sorry..." she whimpered, cheeks flushing with a soft pink color.
A gentle breeze rolled off the ocean, rippling Sakura's green sundress. She sighed softly, calmed by the weather and the sunlight's loving embrace. Her blush faded, her muscles relaxed, and she finally offered the two girls an easy smile.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, fun-looking RP! Only a few people have arrived at the party so far, so I hope I'm not too late to join~? :3

Username: NicolaCola
Name: Mona Minarai
Personalty: Mona is a really smiley, outgoing person. She likes to always be optimistic and won't let anybody give up on something they care about. Eating is one of Mona's favorite activities and she doesn't like to waste food for any reason. She also is an okay seamstress and likes to sew sometimes when the mood strikes her. Mona considers pretty much anybody she has ever met to be her friend, and trusts in the good in people.
( Mona's Utau Wiki page: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Mona_Minarai )
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/qzMXf.png

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(Okay! I feel happy I am not the only one...//shot and yaaaaay! New people!)

Reicheru giggled. "Nice to see you, too! I have been waiting forever to get here!" Reicheru jumped up and down, her ponytails, bouncing along with her. "this is soooo cool! Wooooow!!This is gonna be so exciting! Me and my buddies together" She said, excitedly. Suddenly, there was a voice to be heard from behind.  Reicheru turned to see Sakura smiling back at her. "Sakura-san! Your here!!" Reicheru cried, grabbing one of her hands. "We are gonna have so much fun! I can't wait!" Reicheru continued, giggling, and jumping. "Your not late! Your early, yaaay!"

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(You're not too late at all Nicola! feel free to jump in :3)

"Ha! I'm glad you're already enjoying it! I'm sure you'll have plenty to do around here!" Amagaku said, giving her enthusiastic friend a small hug. Suddenly, when a shy voice came from behind them, Amagaku turned to greet the new guest. After Reicheru had given Sakura a warm welcome, Amagaku smiled kindly to the new arrival. "Well well, who do we have here?" She examined the guest closely. "Sakura Kankura, isn't it? I don't believe we really got to know each other well in school. But it's nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here, no need to be shy." She gently patted Sakura on the head, smiling warmly.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
(;A; Woo, it started.)

As L'Aquila stepped out of the car that she had been driving, she immediately felt a nice breeze surround her face and, for once, she was happy that she had her hair in a ponytail and her bangs free and not up in a braid. L'Aquila took a deep breath from the fresh air and turned back to shut the car and then lock it. As she walked up to the main resort area, she took another deep breath out of nervousness and put a small smile on her face. It looked like at least two others arrived already, but she couldn't tell if some could be inside. She approached them warily.

"Hello. Uh..." She said after they were all finished talking to each other. Seeing as she never really talked to any of these people, she didn't know what to say.

"Has anyone else arrived yet or is it just us?"

(Colors. o∇o)