Summer of Fun! UTA-RP

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
"I third that choosing captains is a great idea, but..." Mayo looked around. "How are we going to choose the team captains?"

A few moments later, she continued, "I mean, we could do Eenie Meenie Minie Mo or something..." She trailed off. "Or m-maybe by who's the best at volleyball here?"

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
((I DON'T REMEMBER IF I SIGNED UP FOR THIS OR NOT BUT IT SAYS APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN SO...))
Username:  LupinAKAFlashTH
Name:  Kenji Baionoto
Personalty (Anything that could potentially be linked together will be in parenthesis) (I will also place other potentially important things in this spot):  Generally kindhearted and open-minded.  Will generally encourage others when they're down or feeling sad. (Always ready for a hug.  Enjoys cuddling of all sorts.) (Closet pervert.  Semi-closet bisexual, preferring males.)  (Doesn't like playing most kinds of sports, though is willing to try if he never has played a particular sport before before.) (Loves swimming and running.  Hates the sun and is burned easily due to semi-albino skin.)  Anything with red on looks better to him.  Is not a jock in anyway personality-wise and vocabulary-wise.  Enjoys lifting weights when he can, mostly for the endorphins.
Appearance: Here have a few pictures by various people

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sakura looked between Mayo and L'Aquila, sympathetic to their shy plights. And yet, their fears empowered her--she realized she wasn't as alone as she thought. Swallowing back her own nerves, aiming to encourage the two wavering girls, she chirped, "Those are wonderful ideas. So, who among us is actually good at this game?"

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
"Um." L'Aquila looked up from the ground at the question and stopped fidgeting around, but kept from looking anyone in the eye. Her shyness was unusually taking over her polite personality, but she figured it was just because she was unused to being around so much people. "I've played tons of times with my brother, York. I wouldn't say that I'm a great player, but I have practiced. I, uh... wouldn't mind being captain, but there's most likely someone who's better suited for that here."

L'Aquila frowned slightly, but then glanced over the group with a small, polite, smile, trying not to seem too rude.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
((Is anyone still interested in this RP at all? -3-;:wink:)

"That would not be me." Mayo smiled. Oh, how she failed at sports... "Well, there's L'aquila so far. What about whoever suggested volleyball in the first place?"

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
((Sunbathing usually nets someone being quiet for a little while...sorry ;u; But I've been watching and reading :D ))

Iris looked up and over at Diana sitting by herself. She folded her arms in thought and then scooted over to her, "Hey Diana! Do you want to make a sand castle with me? Daisy and I always make really big ones when we go to the beach. We could even decorate it with shells and stuff!" Iris smiled brightly hoping to pull the girl out of her shell. Everyone else was already shy enough and Iris felt that it was time she tried to remedy that fact...starting with Diana.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(I've been grounded otl. Sorry for inactivity. I've only been able to get on at school to post updates of stuff that I might have been doing at 2 am when my mom was asleep. @Kenji You can feel free to join in :D)

Amagaku kicked at the sand a bit. As much as she loved volleyball, she wasn't very good. A good hit here or there, but nothing special. "I probably wouldn't make a good captain." she said, blushing a bit from embarrasment."But it's a very good suggestion. It would be good to divide teams up like that."

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
"Sand castles?", Dia asked. "Err... I never made one. It's the second time that I'm on the beach. I c-could try it... but I'm not sure, if I won't destroy it." It was clear that it was embarrasing for her. But she can't do anything against it, she never did one.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Iris hugged her and smiled, "Everyone messes up sometimes but it's still fun to try." she said looking around and grabbing a nearby bucket, "All we need is water and sand which there are plenty of." she walked over to the shoreline and filled the bucket up with wet sand and then, bringing it back over to Diana, proceeded to flip it over and gently lift it up, revealing a small tower of sand in the shape of the bucket, "Just like that. You actually don't even really need a bucket, but it helps to get things started. I remember when Daisy and I built our first one...I accidentally tripped and knocked the entire thing over! Daisy was mad but we had fun making it over again. That's all that really matters is having fun while you do it."Iris smiled again.

She thought that if maybe she shared the fact that she had messed up on her first attempt, then Diana would feel a little better about making one herself.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(I dunno. I'm just finding it hard to invest myself. But then, I usually only do RPs involving murder and fighting and drama and murder and love and...well, murder.)

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru smiled brightly, before she turned her eyes onto the beach. "Your not the only one." Reicheru managed to say, blushing from embarrassment, as she played alittle with the water. "But, its fun once you get used to it! Trust me!" Reicheru then turned back to Ciel. "The only thing I still need help on is how to swim." Reicheru hung her head low as she did a forward motion with her hands. "All I can do is dog-paddle...." after that, Reicheru giggled nervously. "Funny, huh?"

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
    "Am I there yet?" A particular wolf-boy yawned, slowly waking up from his slumber.  He was stuck in a small vehicle waiting to arrive at his destination.  The driver smelled as foul as the cigarette smoke that had fallen upon the werewolf's red jacket.  He couldn't help but cough as he awoke, provoking a grunt from the vehicle's driver.  Every time the vehicle slowed just a little bit, the wolf would perk up his ears as he looked out the window checking where they were- that is, until he fell asleep. The car slowed down again while he was waking up. 
    "We've arrived," the driver said in a terrific monotone, causing Kenji's energy to spike and burst out of the car.  He brought a suitcase of various clothing and equipment, preferring to stay indoors, and while removing it from the vehicle's trunk, the driver bugged him for some money for taking him around.
---
    Minutes later, vehicle gone and everything in hand, Kenji took a look around.  He wasn't sure what to expect of anything.  In fact he was totally lost.  Where was he supposed to go from here?