The last person to post in this thread wins.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
So ive been listening to kpop cause someone I know on tumblr been telling me and I like BTS and Got7 so far...

Also Bulletproof Boy Scouts what. why doesnt utaforum have a laugh emoji
oops im late but yes bts and got7 are wonderful
if you need recommendations, i know soooooooooo many groups, so just tell me what style you're into and i'll probably know a group for you!

edit: since you like bts and got7, i think you'd like blackpink(4 girls) and kard(2 guys 2 girls).
kard is one of those strange groups bc they normally dont put out guys+girls groups anymore. there were dating scandals all over the place so they stopped happening, but kard is strong!(p.s. i've got a vocautau friend on twitter who is the biggest kard nerd. if you need to be educated, i'll send u his @ bc i know literally nothing about kard)

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
rip thatsideofutube you will forever be in our hearts
6/30 never forget
btw apparently if you reassign 1-0 to q-p (qwerty line) 630 becomes yep????

yep

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
wheeeeeeeeee 2.0
On another note, today (July 1st/2nd) is the halfway point of the year... Wow

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
bruh it's forever summer here by the equator
correction: (not in order) summer, fookin summer, not really summer, rainy season (which comes at times least expected tbh) and various other seasons for fruits
also, mating season

owo lucky
in louisiana the only seasons are deer, crawfish, really freaking hot, and cold as heck but no snow.
crawfish is fav season yum yum

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
It used to snow at least five times a year where I live, it doesn't snow often anymore... I don't really like summer RIP
aw frickles its back2school tomorrow :< no more utaforum for me...
Not sure if you started yet, but good luck!