The last person to post in this thread wins.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
If you don't mind me asking, which games do you like to play? I'm currently addicted to Animal Crossing and recently got into Ace Attorney... two very different series
omo i have animal crossing new leaf, project mirai, some mario games, some zelda games, kirby, all that good stuff

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
The only games I've recently played that are anything like that would be Donkey Kong on my old Nintendo 64. You can usually find me on Warframe or AION.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I've never played a PC game or owned a non-Nintendo console (with one short-lived exception). One more reason why I don't fit in well lol

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
That's alright. I didn't start PC gaming until my senior year of high school. It was all Nintendo 64 and Wii until then.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I hear a lot about CoD, Persona, GTA, and all sorts of other games that my classmates play, but I'm just sitting here with Animal Crossing: New Leaf and a cup of tea

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
That was beautiful. I'd love to troll someday, but there's always someone who will take it completely seriously and make it the issue of the century. I guess that's kind of the point though

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
That was beautiful. I'd love to troll someday, but there's always someone who will take it completely seriously and make it the issue of the century. I guess that's kind of the point though
Thanks :smile: Also I put the comments in there. I went into a chatroom but thats too many pics and I dont want those people to get attacked