The Riddle Game

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
A fingernail.

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." How did the boy get $50?

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
i know that riddle, but isn't it supposed to be "How did the MAN win?", and because he wrote "Your exact weight" on the paper?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man is traveling to a town and comes to a fork in the road. If he goes left, he goes to the liars' village. If he goes right, he then goes to the village of truths - which is where he wants to go. However, he does not know which way is which.

He doesn't have time to go both routes, so he approaches a stranger who is standing in the middle of the fork. The stranger says he may only ask 3 questions and he will answer them.

The man asks, "Are you from the village of truths?" The stranger says, "Yes!" However, the man is still facing a dilemma: If the stranger was from the village of truths he can only tell the truth, but if he was from the village of liars, he would say he was from the village of truth.

So then he asks the stranger, "Are you telling the truth?" The stranger says, "Yes!" But sadly this leaves the man in the same position as before.

What should the man's final question be?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(You're right I mis-typed it) "Take me back to your village"

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. How?

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
he held a glass of water over his head for 10 minutes

Can you think of a crime that is punishable if attempted but not punishable is actually committed?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Suicide.

Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
It was daytime.

--

A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea. The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea. She shouted, "You brought me the same tea!" How did she know?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Zokune93 link said:
It was daytime.

--

A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea. The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea. She shouted, \"You brought me the same tea!\" How did she know?
Wrong. It says "one night," so it was not daytime.

aplusod

Teto's Territory
So she was blind, reading braille?

@Tea riddle; Since she put sugar in it already, it was already sweet?

--
One of the words in this sentence is misspelled. Which word is it?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
SoD link said:
So she was blind, reading braille?

@Tea riddle; Since she put sugar in it already, it was already sweet?

--
One of the words in this sentence is misspelled. Which word is it?

Yeah. Misspelled.

What kind of cheese is made backwards?

Uchi

Teto's Territory
Snake. /grin

It cannot be seen, it weighs nothing, but when put into a barrel, it makes it lighter. What is it?

Hinari

Momo's Minion
Uchi link said:
Snake. /grin

It cannot be seen, it weighs nothing, but when put into a barrel, it makes it lighter. What is it?

A hole.

Mice are famous for their ability to multiply quickly. You buy a mouse that can give birth once a month birthing 12 babies each time. Baby mice can mature and give birth 2 months after they are born. You picked one of these baby mice from the pet shop and brought it home the day after it was born. How many mice will you have 10 months from now?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
None. You only got one mouse.

Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?

Kero

Momo's Minion
The heart. ;u; <3

While attending a party with some friends, one of them states that there is something in the room that everyone can touch with either of their hands, but you can only touch it with your left hand.
What is it? :'D

Kero

Momo's Minion
Close! But no cigar ;u; If I wasn't sworn to secrecy, I'd tell you to move up the arm a bit, but since I am you'll have to figure it out on you own. >u> <3

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Your right elbow? I see what you did there...sneaky, sneaky...I hope someone finds this, that's why it's so long...

...okay i don't think this is a riddle but...

what is the longest sentence in the world?

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
...no-one?...

A: Go to prison for life

bye...