The Vocal Render Hub

Discussion in 'Multiple / Other Voice Synths' started by IrisFlower, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Please add me (as Adlez27) for Maika, willing to tune english/esperanto but only render for any other language. And since I have the V4 editor now, I can use pitchsnap for both her and Sonika.

2. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I can render, fix, and tune a bit of Kohaku Merry's Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, and AerialLyre voicebanks since they were distributed for a limited time.

Also quoting this earlier reply of mine.

3. kamonohashi

kamonohashi a small person Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I recently found all of Hiso Lost's banks, so I have all of them now. I also have all of Kohaku Merry's limited edition banks and am willing to test/tune/fix things in UTAU, but not in VOCALOID.

4. 幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki)

幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki) Defoko's Slaves Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hello!

I have Daisy for Alter/Ego (she got retired in this October and no longer available to DL that's why I offer to render her with few "rules")

For Daisy render, I do require UST, VSQ (no VSQx) or MIDI file and lyrics. I need lyrics cuz I need to write them in A/E manually. MIDI or UST is the most preferred file formats.

I'm not willing to make super long renders of her vocal 'cause making A/E sound good or at least decent takes time from me (I can't just plug & play with her like with UST&UTAU). I prefer if renders are as short as a part like in Vocaloid Medley.

Also, lyrics MUST be in English or Japanese. I won't try make her sing in other languages.

5. IrisFlower

IrisFlower Precious Flower with Thorns Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Alright! Thanks for being patient with me; I've finished going through and updating the list to the best of my abilities. I also implore you to look at the change log below and let me know if I messed something up.

"->" Signifies a Name Change based on my awesome detective skillz. So, seriously, please contact me if I got it wrong ;;

====================================
    -ςrïmš⊕ηprïηςε -> モノクマ
    -saikou bio/❤βɨØ❤ -> bio
    -lemobird - Removed from VOCALOID Rana
    -VOCALOID Rana no longer has any renderers available
    -HixaiU - Added to more vocals but still not all of them
    -Kale-chan -> Kale
    -Terindie - REMOVED
    -WretchedKalamity - REMOVED
    -Miuraock - REMOVED
    -shinami - REMOVED
    -Sorane Rana, Sorane Yui, Hipiapone, CO2, Kirine Hwan, Feirune Aido no longer have any renderers or distributors available
    -Added "CYBER SONGMAN" to the VOCALOID list. You'll find him after CYBER DIVA. Not important, but both their names are also now in all caps.
    -Added "Otomachi Una" to the VOCALOID list. You'll find her at the bottom after FUKASE.
    -Alter/Ego Added to the list. It will share a section with Chipspeech
    -Added and updated anyone who posted after my Cleanup Announcement
    =====================================

People Who Were Kept or Added - Anyone who was last seen in November OR people I know are still available on other sites and by extension are still an active part of the community

People Who Were Removed - Anyone who was last seen before November(So September of 2016 and back) or name changes I couldn't decipher; so I couldn't find them

Please alert me to any and all mistakes. Especially if you were removed from the list but are still very much active; please let me know which vocals to add you to and I will.

6. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    I can be added for Daisy (Alter/Ego) and Kiyoteru V4 (Both banks). I specialize in tuning english for Kiyoteru.

7. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Feel free to add me for the following voices...
    - Vocaloid: Oliver
    - Vocalina: VORA

Some rules for Vocaloid:
    - If you want me to be as legal as possible (I own Oliver legally and can produce proof from my email and Control Panel), then expect that VSQx files or renders will be broken up into multiple parts as I only have Tiny Editor right now. I can use less legally sound methods, but would rather not.
    - I will tune to fix Oliver's particular quirks, but I will be sparse (if not outright barren) with Pitchbends, Portamento, and Pitchbend Sensitivity settings. All other settings are fair game.
    - I will tune for the following languages with Oliver: English, Japanese, Korean - Please keep in mind that his British accent and choir specialization means that he will not produce the most accurate results outside of English, but I will try my best.
    - Please don't ask for renders that involve explicit/morally questionable material. Yes, it is simply a synthesized voice, but I'm just not comfortable with a 12 year old singing about more... adult topics (for ex. I'm not having him sing Thong Song by Sisqo, aimed at Luka or some other adult looking Vocasynth).

For Vocalina:
    - I will only work in Korean or Japanese for this synth. I can try Konglish, but the engine for Vocalina is simply not cut out for anything too complex.
    - Unlike Oliver, I have no problem with older teen voices singing less... kosher material.
    - Don't expect a ton of work to be put into perfecting results. Vocalina's rendering is about as on par with Alter/Ego or Chipspeech in that it simply won't sound smooth/natural, but I'll try to make it palatable to the ear.

You may also add me for the following UTAU:
    Macne Nana original
    Macne Petit 2S
    Macne Coco
    Macne Coco Black
    Macne Papa
    Sasayakisan
    Macne Hachi ACUTE
    Hiso Lost (all available voices)
    Matsudappoiyo (everything but act 3)
    Matsudappoine (act 2, act 3, vcv, flower)
    PIANO洋琴 - Hixai only had this dl available for a limited time
    Kohaku Merry [Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, AerialLyra]

For all UTAU voices, assume testing, oto-fix, plug-n-play for premade USTs. For any UST creation requests, expect distribution to be in parts if I use Tiny Editor.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  8. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Add me for Luka V2 please.

9. kimchi-tan

Trophy Points
    I have all of the VBs that Matsuda Toki is temporarily distributing. I'm not 100% which vbs are missing but I have all of Matsudappoiyo's VBs except act3, retake単独音, and Quiet2 (though I'm not sure if Quiet2 is just part of Quiet), all of Matsudappoine's vbs except her act1, and Akuta's vbs which are just his CV and VCV. I don't have his act 1.'

Sorry if this is messy! I'll enumeration each individual vb soon.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Piia likes this.
  10. IrisFlower

Trophy Points
    Done and done~ The original post should be updated.

@수연 <Suyeon>
    For Sasayaki-san, do you have the monopitch version or the multipitch version?

11. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I have the free single pitch version (sorry for not specifying). you can also add me for Akuta (cv and vcv) and Shiine Ama (cv).

12. kimchi-tan

Trophy Points
    I forgot to specify that I only have Akuta's act.2 for his CV OTL

Also, @IrisFlower instead of having the trouble of waiting for the member to announce that they changed their username, how about just add an "@" before their username? It should redirect the clicker to the user's profile page even if they have a different username and it makes it easier for you (when checking to see whether or not the user is active) and others (if they want to PM the renderer of their choice).

Also, Adlez27 is now @Kiyoteru

13. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    It may be worth leaving my name as Adlez27 while also having the @ username, because virtually everywhere else I can be found by searching for "adlez27".

14. IrisFlower

Trophy Points
    Holy wow...I didn't know that so that's a good idea lol I'll get right on that. For Adlez I'll just put your @ name in parenthesis it's no problem at all.

15. UTAUlikeVOCALOID

UTAUlikeVOCALOID Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You can sign me up for Gackpoid (V4). Although Im not good in tuning so I can only render them....

16. ❤️Li Chen❤️

❤️Li Chen❤️ EXO-L Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Can I announce that my services are now available again, I got a new desktop, and would you also add me for Tohoku Zunko V4 Natural, CYBER SONGMAN, and Macne Nana V4 Jpn+Eng

17. notsoul_elli

notsoul_elli Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I have Big Al and am willing to render AND tune anything for you, for like, original songs.

18. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Please add me for Miku V4X + ENG.

19. bio

bio VocalSynth Enthusiast Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You can put me down for Miriam

20. Tema

Tema Living Katsudon Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I have Cyber Songman and V3 Lily too now~