Toma Needs Friends

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
I wasn't sure if you meant trap singing or not. Piko and Sekihan's cover I can actually sing solo, which is pretty sad...I confused a lot of people at Otakon...

I didn't know if there were any outside of Magnet at World's End Dancehall.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmm...I know there is a few more. I just forgot XD. But when you listen to like..Valshe...she can do a pretty good Len.. Or even KuroNeko. She's good too. So's vipTenchou. But enough of that. This is utau.

Anything you want to sing?

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Valshe and 96neko...those guys...
I'm not particularly picky, and I don't believe Toma is either. Hopefully I start working on a V2 for her this week since the antibiotics I got are def helping.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Miramiee link said:
Hana: My voice bank suucccks~  :sing:
Me: Coughcough. Thanks.
Hana: No problem~
Shiro: You guys...are really stupid  :annoyed:
-----------

XD who do we need to send the vocals to?
Um...I guess me?
Or do you guys wanna make it?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
~Kiseki~ link said:
[quote author=Miramiee link=topic=945.msg9136#msg9136 date=1333680701]
Hana: My voice bank suucccks~  :sing:
Me: Coughcough. Thanks.
Hana: No problem~
Shiro: You guys...are really stupid  :annoyed:
-----------

XD who do we need to send the vocals to?
Um...I guess me?
Or do you guys wanna make it?
[/quote]

Hmm..who's good with Audacity XD? I can mix pretty decently but i can't animate :smile:. It's only five people so 5 voice tracks and the music is pretty ok to me. Now to find the ust... Who's gonna join though? Just us or...?

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Yea, an UST would be good. I'm not great with Audacity because of the different sound sources I mix in. I can work okay in Premiere though as far as videos go...

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So i can do the mixing right? I can also draw out the utaus if needed. If not, then i'll leave the video to you.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Haha, you can do as much or as little as you like. I'll probably be getting busy soon with finals and prep for Japan.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
:sing: Alright~ I still have to do art for the Sweet Append for Hana. Then animate..or make a video for a new cover i'll release tomorrow. I just know that i can take Len, Rin, and Meiko's parts. The rest of the parts are up for grabs unless you wanted one of these parts.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
I have the UST! All the parts. Sadly, the UST'S don't work, so I had to transcribe them from the VSQ.
So...everyone pick your parts?
And we could maybe include VIPPERloids (Teto, Momo?)
Suggestions?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
~Kiseki~ link said:
I have the UST! All the parts. Sadly, the UST'S don't work, so I had to transcribe them from the VSQ.
Suggestions?

I can use Len and Rin for Shiro and Hana Append sweet. And i can also do Meiko's part if no one wants to take her. That's all i can give..I guess we can use them, i mean..w/e..but what we need now is the ust.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Miramiee link said:
[quote author=~Kiseki~ link=topic=945.msg9511#msg9511 date=1333924625]
Suggestions?

I can use Len and Rin for Shiro and Hana Append sweet. And i can also do Meiko's part if no one wants to take her. That's all i can give..I guess we can use them, i mean..w/e..but what we need now is the ust.
[/quote]
I can upload it to (parts Rin, Miku, Meiko)
Mediafire, and you can download them. And Len and Kaito's
part will have to be edited by me (the notes in the song, some aren't that accurate.)
and some are capital cased. o.O

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Toma does not have a Wiki, because I do not know how to work the Wiki [ORZ].
She should be able to do KAITO's part if I adjust gender factor a little [like +2....].

Toma -> orz

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Forra Bard link said:
She should be able to do KAITO's part if I adjust gender factor a little [like +2....].

Toma -> orz

XD I dont know how to use the wiki too.
--------------------------------
Shiro: Ohohohohooo. Someone's gotta deep voice~ To make myself qualified as male, you need to use g+7 at the least~!ohohohohohohoooo~
Me: That's pathetic
Shiro: Mmmnnnhmmmm~

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Forra Bard link said:

Toma -> orz
Miramiee link said:
[quote author=Forra Bard link=topic=945.msg9567#msg9567 date=1333942158]

Toma -> orz

XD I dont know how to use the wiki too.
--------------------------------
Shiro: Ohohohohooo. Someone's gotta deep voice~ To make myself qualified as male, you need to use g+7 at the least~!ohohohohohohoooo~
Me: That's pathetic
Shiro: Mmmnnnhmmmm~
[/quote]
I can make a wiki page for both of you if you'd like. :3
UST for Zutto Zutto:
Meiko: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3pupjl2c65pipyg
Rin: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1btk87ga38429z7
Miku: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1bb1icna5xo0p8h

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Hey, that would be fantastic Kiseki. Or even a tutorial on it would be helpful. TBH I've never gotten the info text file to work in UTAU either. I'm so bad at programming sometimes...

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Forra Bard link said:
Hey, that would be fantastic Kiseki. Or even a tutorial on it would be helpful. TBH I've never gotten the info text file to work in UTAU either. I'm so bad at programming sometimes...
:smile:
Tutorial...I don't think I can manage that.....
Sorry...:/
Text file? You mean the one that makes the info and image appear in UTAU?