Unofficial Wikia for NIAONiao! Help required!

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi guys, Juusan 清士 would like to start making a NIAONiao wikia for western users.

We actually need some help with Translations of the NIAONiao interface due to the English project of it being cancelled some time ago, and we're looking for any Fluent Chinese User or someone with a good level of Chinese reading to help us translate the interface for us.

We're also looking for anyone willing to help find NIAONiao voicebanks and transfer them onto the Wikia and to help promote NIAONiao.

You might be asking why now, why now do we want to promote NIAONiao when it was made quite some time ago. This is because we feel NIAONiao deserves the same type of attention other synthesizers have gotten in the past. (Like wikias for CEVIO, VOCALOID, VOICEROID and UTAU) and general fans, NIAONiao really lacks a western fandom unlike other Synths who have a mixture of Western and Eastern fans.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I want to apply as myself I want to see more NiaoNIAO uses (I've studied Mandarin at college so i've still a bit of notions...and I manage to recognize easily some hanzis just like how i can easily recognize some kanjis in Japanese)

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to help! (even though i dont know chinese, ive gotten use to the interface)
I can provide a translation from what i know, and ill help create articals!

capture_by_randomking253-d9dwklu.jpg

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you, I'm sure Juusan will appreciate the help. Honestly we just want to help NIAONiao develop into a community such as UTAU/VOCALOID/ChipSpeech has.

If you go on Skype and PM them (I think you both got Juusan as a contact) you can pm what type of help you want to offer towards the wikia or I can contact them for you ; 3 I think they're on here also.

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
I want to apply as myself I want to see more NiaoNIAO uses (I've studied Mandarin at college so i've still a bit of notions...and I manage to recognize easily some hanzis just like how i can easily recognize some kanjis in Japanese)

Would you like to help with translating the interface with Bioloid?