UST Pitch is messed up, sounds too high/low

tango

Momo's Minion
I don't know how to put this into words- But it almost sounds like the ust has a g+ flag on it, when it doesn't. I wanna reset the pitch, I've done everything. Cleared the cache, did the portamento/vibrato reset thing. It still sounds really muffled and low no matter what octave I put it on.

Here is an example, since I can't really describe it good.

Here's what the voice NORMALLY sounds like, about C3 or so is his range:

And here's what the ust is doing, also at about C3 or so:

And when I move it an octave higher, it sounds like this:

Does anyone know how to fix this or what it's caused by? There's no flags on the ust at all, and I've cleared the cache. So I don't know what else it could possibly be <:/

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Did you clear the note properties of the UST? Sometimes people will put flags in there rather than in the project properties.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, didn't see the last sentence.

Reactions: tango

tango

Momo's Minion
ACTUALLY NVM I MANAGED TO FIX IT HAHA...It looks like there WAS some flags hidden in the notes. (When I selected them all, it didn't show them- but I selected one and sure enough there was some! ) So I just now cleared them all and now it sounds normal.

Reactions: FelineWasteland

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Ah yeah, generally you can tell if some notes have flags because when you select all of them and look in note properties, the box will be grey instead of white. But it's not obvious so it's easy to miss lol

Reactions: WinterdrivE