.UST / .VSQ Requst Thread

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay, I asked UTAUxyz for the password for their Mozaik Role UST three weeks ago. Still haven't heard back from them. Is there an alternate UST floating around somewhere? I can't even find a good MIDI, either.

I have no idea why they put passwords on their USTs anyway. It's just inconvenient, and to be honest, rather selfish. Pointless if you ask me.

Hare

Teto's Territory
Ant link said:
Okay, I asked UTAUxyz for the password for their Mozaik Role UST three weeks ago. Still haven't heard back from them. Is there an alternate UST floating around somewhere? I can't even find a good MIDI, either.

I have no idea why they put passwords on their USTs anyway. It's just inconvenient, and to be honest, rather selfish. Pointless if you ask me.

Hmm, I know I covered Mozaik Roll. I can't remember if it was from a .vsq though, but I'll go check for you now ^^

And I know how you feel. I want to cover mErcy, but the UST I found was off tune and slightly off time. It seems lots of people have the mErcy vsq/ust by GMF which was much better, and I very politely asked for it 2 months ago without a reply, so I may try again soon X_X

EDIT:
So from the credits I listed when I made my cover, I used UTAUxyz's UST... I know I didn't ask for the password so unless I got it from a different link if someone re-uploaded it or the password was stuck on after I downloaded I'm a bit baffled myself as to where it came from. I can see the I clicked the link the to it on Vocalochu, so I'd say it was maybe the latter.

However, I did find find one from this video on NND - http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Li/so/74778&key=teto but it comes in 10 parts.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
zafJ~ link said:
[quote author=Ant link=topic=317.msg16727#msg16727 date=1339011188]

Hmm, I know I covered Mozaik Roll. I can't remember if it was from a .vsq though, but I'll go check for you now ^^

And I know how you feel. I want to cover mErcy, but the UST I found was off tune and slightly off time. It seems lots of people have the mErcy vsq/ust by GMF which was much better, and I very politely asked for it 2 months ago without a reply, so I may try again soon X_X

EDIT:
So from the credits I listed when I made my cover, I used UTAUxyz's UST... I know I didn't ask for the password so unless I got it from a different link if someone re-uploaded it or the password was stuck on after I downloaded I'm a bit baffled myself as to where it came from. I can see the I clicked the link the to it on Vocalochu, so I'd say it was maybe the latter.

However, I did find find one from this video on NND - http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Li/so/74778&key=teto but it comes in 10 parts.
[/quote]

Ack, ten parts? Well, I guess it's better than nothing. Thank you very much for looking for me. ^__^

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Does anyone here have the "For Fruits Basket" UST/VSQ? The link is broken on Vocalouchu and none of the videos on Youtube links to one. ^^

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:

Um... Myst doesn't put passwords on her USTs until they've been stolen.  And believe me, it happens a lot; even some of the ones that she hasn't locked yet, people have claimed as their own and distributed.  But notice how a lot of them aren't password locked?  She doesn't like doing it, but what are you gonna do when people are stealing you work and claiming it as their own?

And you know, she doesn't have to distribute her USTs at all, so rather than saying its selfish to lock them so they won't be stolen AGAIN, let's just appreciate that she gives them to us at all, hm?  ;w;  Plenty of users don't give out their USTs at all, especially on nico.

Besides, the lady has a life.  I know it's a long time to wait, but she hasn't been online much lately, so cut her some slack.

Oh, and zafJ, about that mErcy VSQ?  Almost all of the lyrics are wrong, so don't bother with it. ewe;  If you're going to cover it, just clear the pitchbends on that one UST and re-tune it.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:

Um... Myst doesn't put passwords on her USTs until they've been stolen.  And believe me, it happens a lot; even some of the ones that she hasn't locked yet, people have claimed as their own and distributed.  But notice how a lot of them aren't password locked?  She doesn't like doing it, but what are you gonna do when people are stealing you work and claiming it as their own?

And you know, she doesn't have to distribute her USTs at all, so rather than saying its selfish to lock them so they won't be stolen AGAIN, let's just appreciate that she gives them to us at all, hm?  ;w;  Plenty of users don't give out their USTs at all, especially on nico.

Besides, the lady has a life.  I know it's a long time to wait, but she hasn't been online much lately, so cut her some slack.

Oh, and zafJ, about that mErcy VSQ?  Almost all of the lyrics are wrong, so don't bother with it. ewe;  If you're going to cover it, just clear the pitchbends on that one UST and re-tune it.
[/quote]

Ah, I guess that's true. Didn't mean to sound rude, I apologize.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Ant link said:
[quote author=Cdra link=topic=317.msg16904#msg16904 date=1339158991]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not trying to interrupt but, have you sent her a note on dA?
She may respond there.
  Also, she does have a life. :D

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
poundthemochi link said:
[quote author=Ant link=topic=317.msg16906#msg16906 date=1339159738]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She may respond there.
[/quote]

I don't really need it as desperately as I did when I first asked, so it's not worth going to dA to ask for it. :\

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Also, does anyone know where to find the "rotten heresy and chocolate" UST? I can't find it anywhere. :O

EDIT: found it.

willowispembers

Ruko's Ruffians
Hi I'm back. orz

Name of song: Violent Healing
Video/audio of song: 【IA×初音ミク】Violent Healing【オリジナル曲】
Original Singer (optional): IA & Miku Hatsune
Off Vocal: http://piapro.jp/t/rdsE

Name of song: Яaison D'etre
Video/audio of song: 【LIQ】【初音ミク】 Яaison D'etre 【オリジナル曲】.avi
Original Singer (optional): Miku Hatsune
Off Vocal: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15414348
[sub]...Actually this or any other LiQ song aside from Alice in Black Market lol... ""orz[/sub]

Name of song: welcome to wobbling field
Video/audio of song: 【初音ミク×GUMI】welcome to wobbling field【ミックンベース】
Original Singer (optional): Gumi & Miku Hatsune
Off Vocal: http://bit.ly/M7K1YX

Name of song: Ref-Rain
Video/audio of song: IAオリジナル曲 『Ref-Rain』
Original Singer (optional): IA
Off Vocal: http://piapro.jp/t/1uIw

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
People who asked for Realistic Logical Ideologist
Hmm this is really catchy. ;;A;; I think I'll do it eventually in the summer.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Ant link said:
[quote author=poundthemochi link=topic=317.msg17086#msg17086 date=1339342375]
[quote author=Ant link=topic=317.msg16906#msg16906 date=1339159738]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She may respond there.
[/quote]

I don't really need it as desperately as I did when I first asked, so it's not worth going to dA to ask for it. :\
[/quote]
By the way I didn't mean anything offensive when I said she have a life..

Asuka

Teto's Territory
Ah, there's a .ust of Tell Your World I made a few months ago and that sucked, so I've been working on re-making it =A=
I guess I'll just give out the links to anyone who wants it > http://asukahrn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-14.html

I posted a mediafire link there.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/harune-asuka/tell-your-world[/soundcloud]

N O X X I E

Momo's Minion
Name of song: Ghost
Video/audio of song: GACKT - GHOST {Lyrics}
Original Singer: GACKT

I couldn't seem to find this on the various links so I was wondering if someone could please make either a VSQ or UST file for Ghost~ Please and thanks~~~<3