Open Art UTAU Design/Official art freebies!

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm a little rusty with art and want to do some design work or general artwork, so I'm looking to illustrate for some UTAUs. If your UTAU doesn't have a design, I can make one for you if you give me some guidance! All I ask is that if you use my art for anything, you credit me as the creator :]

Please give me around a week for turnaround time before you inquire about my progress.

Here is an example of my work (both my art and my original design), though I can attempt other styles on request!
https://clearskyvocals.carrd.co/assets/images/image01.png?v5ef47c8f8

(sorry for the link, I couldn't figure out how to spoiler orz)

Senjitsu.ddb

Teto's Territory
Hewwo hewwo, do you draw for free? ;v;
I'm really sorry, I need some illustrations for my UTAU but I can't pay any artist :sad:

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion

Thank you very much for the threads! I'll check them out :]

Hewwo hewwo, do you draw for free? ;v;
I'm really sorry, I need some illustrations for my UTAU but I can't pay any artist :sad:

Yes I do, at the moment at least! Please inbox/dm me with details of what you want and I'll get started when I can :]

Reactions: Senjitsu.ddb

mmm joopty

Momo's Minion
Hey, your carrd link seems to be down, do you have any other examples of your art?
edit: sorrysorry didnt notice that this was dead

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I'm a little rusty with art and want to do some design work or general artwork, so I'm looking to illustrate for some UTAUs. If your UTAU doesn't have a design, I can make one for you if you give me some guidance! All I ask is that if you use my art for anything, you credit me as the creator :]

Please give me around a week for turnaround time before you inquire about my progress.

Here is an example of my work (both my art and my original design), though I can attempt other styles on request!
https://clearskyvocals.carrd.co/assets/images/image01.png?v5ef47c8f8

(sorry for the link, I couldn't figure out how to spoiler orz)
the link is broken my friend but i do have two utaus in waiting for my ex friennds snow and morgan and starshoot and usagi do both need designs. ^__^;