【UTAU ORIGINAL】 Colour 【Gahata Meiji】

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko

So, in my first upload, Meiji sang in engrish, and in the wrong key. I fixed that, and made her sing in key - as well as in japanese, thanks to mw, who provided me with japanese translyrics! The original lyrics can be found here: sweetdevilsora.deviantart.com/art/Colour…-717594161

The off vocal has also been adjusted, and it, along with the ust, will be released, once 100 Plays have been reached!
Special thanks to partial for the awesome illustration, and truly for helping finding the problem!
Enjoy, like, follow!

Romaji Lyrics:

shirokuro nante
iro wo tsukete ne
ukiagarasete
betsu ni shite

atarashiku
Show Me My Colour

dare ka tsukande
toozakaru
Colour Me

nande mienai ka?
betsu ni naru
Colour Me In

sekai ga haiiro
sono you ni sasenaide
jibun jishin
misete ageru
kowagaru no?
Now Dye My Life

kowagaranai
tsuitekonai
somete

jibun jishin
kimi mo someru
Colour Me In

dare ka tsukande
toozakaru
Colour Me

nande mienai ka?
betsu ni naru
Colour Me In

kowagaranai
tsuitekonai
somete

jibun jishin
kimi mo someru
I'll Colour You

Last edited:

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I wrote it in D major why do you ask?
I ask because maybe I could try and transpose it to minor, or any other scale to make it "touch" different emotions. Sorry for my bad English. I forgot the one word and replaced it with touch.

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I ask because maybe I could try and transpose it to minor, or any other scale to make it "touch" different emotions. Sorry for my bad English. I forgot the one word and replaced it with touch.
oh lol. If you want to remake it, feel free to do so!

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
oh lol. If you want to remake it, feel free to do so!
OK, thanks! I can't show you the results though, I still don't have a pc to do the stuffs and send you the result. BTW do you have a sheet paper or something?

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
OK, thanks! I can't show you the results though, I still don't have a pc to do the stuffs and send you the result. BTW do you have a sheet paper or something?
No, but I can send you a midi. I made it in lmms and I have to adjust it a bit before I can send it tho.

Reactions: Ant0n

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
No, but I can send you a midi. I made it in lmms and I have to adjust it a bit before I can send it tho.
OK, thanks! Hope I could find a way to let you hear the future results. If you're wondering why I could accept the midi but not send you the result it's because I could view it in a phone app, but can't edit it there. I need to write it down on paper and do the transposing there

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
OK, thanks! Hope I could find a way to let you hear the future results. If you're wondering why I could accept the midi but not send you the result it's because I could view it in a phone app, but can't edit it there. I need to write it down on paper and do the transposing there
I see

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

So, in my first upload, Meiji sang in engrish, and in the wrong key. I fixed that, and made her sing in key - as well as in japanese, thanks to mw, who provided me with japanese translyrics! The original lyrics can be found here: sweetdevilsora.deviantart.com/art/Colour…-717594161

The off vocal has also been adjusted, and it, along with the ust, will be released, once 100 Plays have been reached!
Special thanks to partial for the awesome illustration, and truly for helping finding the problem!
Enjoy, like, follow!

Romaji Lyrics:

shirokuro nante
iro wo tsukete ne
ukiagarasete
betsu ni shite

atarashiku
Show Me My Colour

dare ka tsukande
toozakaru
Colour Me

nande mienai ka?
betsu ni naru
Colour Me In

sekai ga haiiro
sono you ni sasenaide
jibun jishin
misete ageru
kowagaru no?
Now Dye My Life

kowagaranai
tsuitekonai
somete

jibun jishin
kimi mo someru
Colour Me In

dare ka tsukande
toozakaru
Colour Me

nande mienai ka?
betsu ni naru
Colour Me In

kowagaranai
tsuitekonai
somete

jibun jishin
kimi mo someru
I'll Colour You

Oh my gooooooooooooood! I can't listen to this :sad: because I have little problems with SoundCloud... I LOVE MEIJI :sad:

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There is a youtube upload
[doublepost=1530124747][/doublepost]

So... listening to the song, I was at the beginning on a really strange atmosphere... maybe more for Meiji's tuning... actually I don't know if was your intention... but she sang in a way similar to traditional Japanese music... don't get me wrong, since it's a play with quarter notes... was it intentionally?

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
So... listening to the song, I was at the beginning on a really strange atmosphere... maybe more for Meiji's tuning... actually I don't know if was your intention... but she sang in a way similar to traditional Japanese music... don't get me wrong, since it's a play with quarter notes... was it intentionally?
Nnnnope. I just wanted to give her emotion.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Enjoy, like, follow!

Romaji Lyrics:

shirokuro nante
iro wo tsukete ne
ukiagarasete
betsu ni shite

atarashiku
Show Me My Colour

dare ka tsukande
toozakaru
Colour Me

nande mienai ka?
betsu ni naru
Colour Me In

sekai ga haiiro
sono you ni sasenaide
jibun jishin
misete ageru
kowagaru no?
Now Dye My Life

kowagaranai
tsuitekonai
somete

jibun jishin
kimi mo someru
Colour Me In

dare ka tsukande
toozakaru
Colour Me

nande mienai ka?
betsu ni naru
Colour Me In

kowagaranai
tsuitekonai
somete

jibun jishin
kimi mo someru
I'll Colour You

I think you should have more attention when you tune... I know I never did because I CAN'T, but it's just that you wanted her more realistic? So please keep trying... I'm sorry because you would reply that it's just for yourself I guess... but actually you published it :smile: Sorry to be rude or unclear...