Utau School's In Session! ...Well, Soon Anyway...

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! Pleased to meet you, my name is-NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD- and I am an aspiring mangaka. To introduce my story (which I've been working on for 7 years) before publishing next year, I plan to work with Utaus to sing Vocaloid songs I've rewritten and adapted to my manga. But I don't want to just use them then hide em' in a closet. *Eyes Yami and Ryouji* Well, not all of them... No! I plan to give them part in my upcoming YouTube channel too and play it like they're my students as I teach them to sound more realistic and feeling. I'm aiming to start it the 31st of this month (March). Channel will have the same name as my username (SOHBlue). Hope you look forward to it as much as I do and best of luck! ^.^

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
welcome to the UF bleu! i like to pretend im teaching teto and other utau english when im working on usts, makes it less frustrating, lookin forward to your works!

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
(I forgot to reply!) I think Asher would be in a class (since he's smol and cute >3>) but it's hard to teach a VCCV English one =v=

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
welcome to the UF bleu! i like to pretend im teaching teto and other utau english when im working on usts, makes it less frustrating, lookin forward to your works!
(I forgot to reply!) I think Asher would be in a class (since he's smol and cute >3>) but it's hard to teach a VCCV English one =v=

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to it too! ^.^

Reactions: CRTブラック