UTAU Sleepover!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura inched down the stairs behind the others, not wanting to make any noise and scare them. *I feel a little bad creeping behind them and such. But how can I join them without making them think I've been spying on them?*

((OOC: But seriously, can someone make their UTAU notice her or something? Please? I feel so left out. ;^:wink:)

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
((Oh I'm sorry! ;A; How about I do this, hm?))

Reicheru slowed down abit. Almost bumping into Sakura. "Oh I'm sorry..." She said.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
((OAO I SORRY))

Sophia glanced at them over her shoulder, hearing the two UTAU's run into each other.

"Careful, we need t-" she started, but was interrupted by her own gasp when she almost missed a step and would have fallen down these steep steps. She froze in shock.

"...I need to watch where I'm going better..."

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((Thankies~! ^^))

"Ah, sorry! Uhhh, I'm concerned about Teto too, I'm not trying to spy or anything!" Sakura trailed off. She sighed, then shook her ponytail. "Alright. Let's go."

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Anka looked from the top of the staircase with curiousity, watching the shapes of the UTAU disappear into the shadows as they descended. She heard voices from the darkness. Someone bumped into another person, another almost fell. How terrifying... How thrilling! I bet there's something awesome at the end! Anka joined the girls and stomped quickly and noisily down the stairs. A loud CLOMP, CLOMP, CLOMP with each step of bright yellow fisherman boots. "Hey!" She yelled ahead, a strange echo following her voice. Geez, how long do these stairs go?! "Wait for ... ah!" She managed to say before she lost her footing and began crashing down the stairs and into the people ahead of her, "mmMmEEeeeeEE-aahhhH!!"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura whipped aside quick as a flash as Anka fell into everyone. "Wahh!" Sakura cried as she watched everyone fall into the darkness. She leaped down the stairs after them. "G-guys! Are you alright?!"

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Anka opened her eyes and saw only darkness. The floor underneath her was cold and hard and her body hurt everywhere. She heard Sakura's voice. "Are you alright?!" "... Y-yeah!" She yelled back, rubbing her head in pain. I don't know about the others though. "Sorry, guys! Adventure makes me clumsy. You guys OK?" She added a nervous laugh and stood up, took a few steps, and felt something crunch and roll beneath her feet. Sophia's flashlight ... The lens broke. "Whoops."

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia didn't have the chance to get out of the way of the falling UTAUs. She was pushed down the steep, eerie staircase by the others as the flashlight in her hand flew into the darkness. She felt herself hit the cold ground below, finally the ordeal was over with.

"I'm okay..." a dazed Sophia replied before noticing the flashlight was gone. "Um...where's the flashlight..?"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
*Gosh, it's dark down here!* Sakura walked down the last stairs, pressing a few buttons on her arm warmers. They immediately started glowing, but didn't help much. "Sophia, what happened to your flashlight? Should I go back up to get a new one?" Sakura turned to walk back up the stairs, but fell into empty air. "Ah!" *It must be one of those sliding staircases, and it slid back up after I got down!* "Ummm....guys?"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
"No, it's alright..."

Sophia, though barely able to see 5 inches in front of her face, watched as Sakura began running up the staircase and thus fell back as soon as she began.

"What is it, Sakura..?"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu put her hand on the staircase. "It's a sliding staircase...." Lulu sat down and gave a bit of thought as to what to do. "You... you aren't injured, right?

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Anka picked up the pieces and showed Sophia. "Sorry, mate. I kind of stepped on it." The plastic pieces fell through her fingers, "I'll get you a new one!" She said, trying to make up for her clumsiness. "We need to find a way to get out of here, though..." She walked around the dark room, searching for a breaker switch while Sakura, Lulu, and Sophia discussed the mystery of the disappearing stairs. Her hands felt the walls for shapes and sensations. Cobwebs and dust covered her palms in seconds and and eventually, she came in contact with a big rectangular shape with a handle. "This must be it!!" She pulled the handle, opening the case and felt several switches, sharp and cold like metal, all varying in size. The biggest one must belong to the entire house. She flicked the biggest switch twice and a blinding light filled the room. Anka smiled in satisfaction, You done good, Me. She closed the box and turned back to the other girls, ready to celebrate, only to scream in fear at what was in the room with them.

[GASP, HORROR STORY, MUCH? o A o]

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura jumped as she heard Anka's scream. She turned towards the sailor, then followed her gaze. "What's so scar-" Her jaw dropped open as she saw what was so scary.

((OH NOES! WHAT IS IT?!?! :uhm:))

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
((OH MY GOSH YES XD))

Sophia flinched slightly at the lights suddenly returning, making her eyes hurt from being exposed to light after so long. She glanced around, looking to Anka with a slightly confused expression crossing her face. Strange, why did she seem so scared? The girl had no idea what was lurking behind her.

"Is something wrong, Anka?"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((FFFF- I can't come up with anything creative. ;^; So I'll just post this pathetic little thing and let you guys do it))

After the initial fear wore off, Sakura began inching towards the wall beside Anka. "Sophia, look behind you."

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
(I can't either! ;.; Anyone else thinking of Bacterial Contamination during this, or is it just me? XD)

"What?" Sophia asked, the confused look never leaving her face. The Mirrorloid cautiously glanced over her shoulder to see what everyone was so scared of, and covered her mouth to avoid screaming at the sight. Just what was this?!

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
[CREATIVE POWERS ACTIVATE!! HNNNGGGG!]

"B-behind you!"

Sophia was unaware that behind her, a person hung from the ceiling, stained in blood and skin white and pale. Pieces of bone jutted out of the person's maimed, bruised body and the rope around their neck was tight, leaving heavy marks on the person's neck. All over the walls, painting of dried blood depicted demonic, evil phrases. Get Out, Die, Leave Me Alone... The fact that no one bumped into the victim in the dark was nothing short of a miracle. "Oh God..." Anka whimpered, "Is... Is that Teto?" Of course not. The hair was black and long, stringy and tangled, and the person wore a long white sheet-like dress. So who did this? And where's Teto? "You don't think... She did this, do you guys?" Anka tried to doubt that possibility, "She couldn't have! ... Right?"

[WHERE IS TETO? ; A ;]

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
[I HAVE NO IDEA ;_; ]

Sophia got up from the cold ground where she sat, half-dazed and half-horrified by the sight. Had they stumbled upon a murder? Attempted suicide? What in the world was going on?

She gulped, attempting to regain her composure. Had Teto own any responsibility in this, and thus fled from the scene before this discovery? Or was she hiding...ready to strike the next vulnerable victim.

"It could very well be, Anka...It's quite the sad sight...One thing is certain; we were invited here for a far different reason than we believed." she said, walking up to the rotting corpse, "Help me get her down. This is no way to treat a dead body."

Here she thought she was used to seeing blood, she dissected animals before after all. But this...this was inhumane beyond comprehension...

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
"How are we gonna cut the rope?" Anka asked as she touched the corpse's leg, cringing at how it swayed ominously. A glint in the corner caught her eye, and she walked over to discover a knife, like the body, cold and stained in blood. She picked it up and looked over at Sophia. "I can't reach the rope by myself... Wanna lift me up and give me a hand?"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
"If you're up to doing that, then I am as well." she replied. After all, she needed to search for any signs left by the killer to confirm whether or not Teto did this. Though, she was sure she had to at least know who did it, no one would be so oblivious as to not notice a corpse hanging in their basement. Not to mention the sliding staircase...