UTAU Synth Messing with Note Lengths upon saving and closing?

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by WendytheCreeper, Feb 1, 2017.

1. WendytheCreeper

WendytheCreeper (>☉ ͡ヮ☉<) Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hi hi. I'm trying to do some ust work in UTAU Synth and I keep running into an issue where whenever I save and then quit UTAU, when I open it back up the end notes will have been shortened excessively. This is especially problematic with ends of vowels and stuff, since it makes the note cut off too suddenly. Here's an example of what's going on:
    Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.45.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.45.25 PM.png

Strangely, it only affects this specific ust right now. Any have this issue and know how to fix it?

Kiyoteru likes this.
  3. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Happens to me too, sometimes. I think it has to do with both the ust format you save it in, and whether or not it's a premade UST. The rests from USTs made in windows UTAU are invisible, but instead have blank text markers at the top where the measures are labeled.

4. WendytheCreeper

Trophy Points
    You think that applies to an imported midi too? It's not a premade ust, but I started off with a midi as a base. (Tho, another ust I made the same way and that doesn't have the same issue)

5. RaccoonButler

RaccoonButler Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I also use utau synth and I always have that same issue, but to fix it you just have to save it as a different format ust (one of the 2.0 ones)

6. WendytheCreeper

Trophy Points
    My issue is fixed then. Thank y'all! (Saved as 2.0 ust version. Not sure how that'll affect compatibility yet, we'll see)