UTAU VCCV voicebank directory

P

partial

Sorry for not updating these past few days. I've had no internet connection.

Ah hallo ; v ;

【AL!CE.16】 | Unreleased | Rough Demo | Demo 2 | Wiki | Alice | Soundcloud || Youtube || Twitter ||
I'll add Alice!

Currently working on one for Mimi Yorune. Recording complete and otoing in progress.

Wiki
Site
YouTube
SoundCloud
Twitter

Edit: Test
Alright, I'll add Mimi~

Majo's ACT1 VCCV now has a short, kinda rough demo sample!
I'll add the sample for you~

Tsuki Hikari ACT 3 ENGLISH VCCV | unreleased | sample | website | soundcloud | youtube | twitter

I hope to have her finished soon! Due to school I've kind of not been able to work on the otos as much as i'd like, but all of her recordings are done as well as about 400 of her otos ^^
Alright, I'll add her!

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, I think there was a typo! Her website should be tsukihikari.weebly.com , not tsukihikari816.weebly.com. Sorry for the confusion!

P

partial

Wahh, thank you so much! *^* I oto'd more of the bank and updated the sample to be a full demo song.
Can you update the sample for me to this new link? Demo Song
Indeed.
I can update the sample~

Ahhh thank you ; 7 ; I released her BETA yesterday, sorry for not being quick enough to change my comment ; v ;'
Beta
It's perfectly alright! I'll add this!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozfaoq3u4ab130o/Kumi Hitsuboku ~ English.rar?dl=0 Here you go. Not oto'd, but I don't have time so...

It's 4 pitch.
Righty. Will add to the first post!

ArrowKishi

Ruko's Ruffians
I'm currently working on a VCCV bank, but it may take long since I'm slow on recording... Is it ok or I have to wait until is almost finished?

RAIDON | unreleased | wiki

Author: Shiwa

Tell me if you need other informations etc

P

partial

actually Juni's VCCV is 2 separate VCCV's. Metro is a power multipitch and Rural is a whisper multipitch. IDK how you wanna' go about that ahahaha
Mm! Sure thing, I'll edit the first post, then. Thank you for telling me, Juni is bae~