UTAU VCCV voicebank directory

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can take Aimi Hakune off of the list for now, as I've stopped production on my VCCV bank and I'm not sure if I'll continue working on it for the time being.

Tsunyaya

Momo's Minion
Bless you I'm so excited! I was already hyped that Yami was getting a VCCV update, but he's gonna be multipitch too?! How many pitches are you planning? c:
Thank you!! I would say the final bank will probably be a 4 pitch. 2 pitches are included in the beta, but I have not started on extending the low range to my vccv yet. I'm working on a chinese fullscale vcv right now and it's eating up all my freetime

P

partial

thank you so much! Can you update these for me too? :'3
Yami's vccv beta is now upped. The main bank is now fully oto'd. When it is finally released, I will be adding more pitches.

Release Demo Link
Beta Voicebank DL
Sure thing.

You can take Aimi Hakune off of the list for now, as I've stopped production on my VCCV bank and I'm not sure if I'll continue working on it for the time being.
Alright, will do~

Akane Etsuko| Released | Legolasorbraceface | Blogspot/ YouTube
(I'm assuming that you wanted the name in Western order. Almost everybody thinks that Akane Etsuko is the Eastern order, but it's the Western order)
I'll add them... but, where is a download link?

Mackne Sai | Unreleased WIP (Oto process) | Inochi-PM | Soundcloud / Twitter

I hope to get done otoing him soon enough thooughhh
Yep, I'll add him.

Hi , can you add mine? It is finished (still in beta though) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v2pzw4brjbn9x/VCCV_English and the sample song is this one
my soundcloud is here https://soundcloud.com/makkusandesu and my youtube is here https://www.youtube.com/user/MineGianni

Consider him added~
[DOUBLEPOST=1442500597,1442499166][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything should now be up-to-date. Feel free to correct any errors I may have made.

Thank you all for posting your amazing voicebanks here~ <33 I hope to see many more.

Reactions: Milk

PaintedCz

VCCV UTAU English
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Oh!! I just had an idea. I think it would be cool to add a link to the Song for Everyone that was made for each voice bank in their section! O:

--Oh wait, I think you already said you were going to do that. XDD lmao. I just don't see them yet.

legolasorbraceface

Momo's Minion
P

partial

Oh!! I just had an idea. I think it would be cool to add a link to the Song for Everyone that was made for each voice bank in their section! O:

--Oh wait, I think you already said you were going to do that. XDD lmao. I just don't see them yet.
As songs get released, I definitely will do so. ..... o_o //checks the thread just to be sure I'm not behind//

Thank you, I ended up finding it on my own, though~ <3

McCloud

Loner Stoner
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So, I released a beta of Arekkusu's vb.
I'd appreciate it if you updated his entry.

P

partial

Can you update sais sample with this?

I released a beta download of my utau's English T 7 T
Nitton Makne | Voice Sample | Soundcloud | Youtube | Download
Tsuki's English is done! It's no longer her ACT 3, though, so it should just be Tsuki Hikari VCCV ENGLISH C:
Download
Sample Song
New Website
So, I released a beta of Arekkusu's vb.
I'd appreciate it if you updated his entry.

Updated.