UTAUloid love

Taylor Savage

Teto's Territory
I've heard that when you make your UTAU you become attached to it like it's a son or daughter. Even Teto's creators constantly reference her as a daughter. I love Umashi as a daughter. I wonder if anyone else does.

Berin

Momo's Minion
I also see my utau as some kind of daughter :3 "Don't worry Beryll, you won't be alone any longer. mommy will make you a little sister soon" xD

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I consider Tibo as myself, and Burakku as a virtual older brother, since I don't have any.
Yes I'm strange. xD

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, I don't see them as a family like daughter/son etc

Rather like family in terms of collaboration

But of course, I'd be sad if something was happening to them *tends to humanize things too much* Like once, my computer made a weird stuff and this day I went totally mad because I was scared to lose their VBs and so, thhat the'd "die"... Thankfully it just deplaced everything so they were safe like the rest of my documents

And when they don't sing good, I don't really blame on them (maybe once I blamed Kotoko for going oujo at me but well, that's because I recorded her with this tone so it's rather my fault than her's OTL) and I rather blame myself for being a bad tuner

That's incredible to be so much tied to a singing software owo The fact they use my voice or that 4Ive created them may influe a lot in the process... And well, I cannot deny all those experiences I've gone through with them...

And for the oens who would be like "LOL AFTER ALL THEY'RE JUST ROBOTS/WHATEVUR LOLOLOL" well sorry but I cannot help it, I consider them the same as living beings because of this kind of connection... Heck, it's like asking me why I get intuitions sometimes... I cannot explain it, I live with it, and my UTAUloids are the same thing as intuitions

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm I think I refer to Kyokusei as a pet more than a son, haha.

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I mostly consider my UTAU as my close partner or some sort of adopted twin sister. :/

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
My UTAUs are kind of character traits (which aren't really known) which are shown extremly
Dia is considered myself though

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I consider my UTAUs 'things'.

And I like to toss them aside a lot because I don't like having my channel swarming with only MY UTAU's videos so I don't use them that much...
I find it a bit egoistical (but that's just me and my weird self) tbh.
Then again, I can't really use them properly and they sound pretty bad in general ;u;

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
I like to treat my UTAU like Tamagochi. They're my babies ... just virtual babies. In the computer. That obey my every command. So I'm like God to them. LOL I like to think about how they would interact with other UTAU in their day-to-day lives, the things they would say, and their quirks. I like to imagine they treat each other like family. But at the end of the day, I always try to leave their personalities a blank slate for fellow users to imagine up, similar to how many people treat Vocaloids. :smile: