VCV in newest version of UTAU?

coldfusion63

Momo's Minion
Uh, first of all, I'm sorry if this kind of problem has already resolved. I can't seem to find any problems including VCV and UTAU4 in this forum, so--

===

So... I have a similar problem like what Diana has.
It's just slightly more complicated, OTL

My main problem right now is, my VCV bank spazzes on every UST expect Brella's Pianissimo UST
I have a CV bank, the CV bank sounds perfectly normal and all. No spazzing, perfect timing, P3P4 working...

I've tried reinstalling UTAU, restarting UTAU, restarting my laptop, deleting the cache files, deleting the cache folder...
Did I do something wrong or...?

===

Also, this is not the only problem I'm having with UTAU4
I also have the timing issues (as if the UST maker screws up the Rs, making the VCV sing later and later after a medium/long R)
And P3P4 killing the UST with a half gibberish and half Japanese window message popping up right after it killed the UST
//dies

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Are you making sure to clear the envelopement on all of the notes? Because that could be your problem right there.

Also,

If you are using the plugin to convert CV->VCV, it's the plugin that's moving each note forward. A lot of other users(including me) have been having the same issue. Just convert it in chunks to avoid the note moving.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've noticed that since the update, the preutterance/overlap can be set weirdly, spontaneously. So, like Lemondolly said, try clearing the envelopes. Select all notes, ctrl+E to note properties, and clear the preutterance/overlap.

coldfusion63

Momo's Minion
Hmm, by clearing envelopes, do you guys mean resetting them?
And how do you do that? Using the reset button beside OPT?

Dojan

Momo's Minion
Highlighted parts in the picture below should be blank (e.g. as in the picture below).
If they're grey, I normally just double click them. If they have a number, select the numbers and remove them. You can press the clear button next to preutterance and overlap though.
This nullifies the parameters. P1>P2 etc. will fit it to your oto.ini file.

dgykp.png