Original [VOCALOID Original] Neverending Rain/Reign [ft. Big Al]

CyberneticCupcake

Teto's Territory
This is a little old, but this was my first big VOCALOID project ever for the Big FestivAl run by celestrai. I learned a lot from various producers (and general experimentation), and I'm proud enough of it to have it in my music portfolio. I don't know how well using a slightly obscure Engloid would go down in music production circles, but then I want to hear more singers like Al in the general musical scene anyway.:creepy:

CREDITS:
Vocals:
Big Al (main), Tonio & Prima (backup)
Instrumental + Tuning: CyberneticCupcake
Mixing help + Mastering: Guitar Hero Piano Zero

Also available on:
Bandcamp (plus official album link)
Audiomack
Newgrounds

Critiques welcome; I plan on remastering and retuning this song one of these days, since I learned a lot over the past few months, and I hope to continue learning. I still have the stems and voice midi data if someone wants to cover it, unlikely as that might be.:cynical:

Reactions: Aeroza and Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Big Al is a baby! '3' Kkkkk The music is really cool and, for some reason, has some old vocaloid music vibe. I really like Big Al's vb bc he has a really good english, idk anything about using him, but I really like how he sousnds and in with this music you did a really great job (Just adding here, the sounds effects like the laughing are amazing!).