[WANTED] Your UTAU Character Designs!

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Roze: Aha! I thought Aichou would be in there. I couldn't include Uma without her, right? :3
I wanna use Kaichou, too.

StateOfDep: Aaaaah! I love both of them! I'll definitely use them. <3

NaughtyPichu: ...D: I'm so sorry! I didn't notice at all, that will be in there. I'm not happy with the way her sprite turned out so I'll probably be re-doing it anyway, so I can spend more time on her this time. (I was kind of rushing.)

Sylphy: Thank you x3 I'm glad you approve. <3 

ScandinavianSweetie: Yes! I do. :D Don't worry, nobody's utaus really get that much attention :3 Everyone is welcome in here. It's not like my utaus are popular. D;
You're new here today, right? Welcome!

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@ Shamara: Ahh, don't worry about it >w< It is your game after all, and it's just an honour to have my UTAU included, especially since she so new and all ;w;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Shamara- You probably could, but then in game Uma would probably complain about not being able to find Aichou. xDD

Awesome! I think Shuga's going to be very happy to hear this. <33

ScandanavianSweetie- Like Shamara said, everyone's welcome! My Utau are most definitely not popular at all, but it's still a great experience to see them being used in a game like this..Or at all! :'D

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Those sprites are awesome, haha~
Are they from scratch? I'll be amazed if they are (I can't sprite for my life). Regardless, though, they're cute :3

One little piece of advice, though. Are these sprites going to have a walking cycle/move in any way? Because if they aren't, you might want to consider making some things (such as necklines) symmetrical.

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Thanks! Yup, they're from scratch. And I'm in the process of making standing and walking sprites in each direction.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
jsfhjkdfs-!!! Those sprites look so cute *0*

I can only imagine the dialogue Iris and Daisy would have to offer..../daydreams

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh my gosh! You designed these form scratch!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! *faints*

This amazing!!! [sub]This weirdly reminds me of mother, and earthbound[/sub] but its EPIC AND AWESOME!!! This is just epic sauce right here. HERE AND NOW. Like what Iris said, I can't wait to see how Rei looks in the game, what she'll say and do, same with everybody! I'm so excited~~~

P

PurinPuff

Woah, Kazu looks so awesome. *u* You did a great job with the sprites! I've never made sprites before, but they look hard. ._.
It'll be nice seeing various UTAU interacting, especially if they're being brought out of their friend groups to new environments! It's such a cool idea to associate characters based off of UTAU in your game. <3

I can imagine he'll be making kazoo noises half of the time when he's being spoken to; it's kind of his security blanket. xD He'd definitely be a neutral or good character; he's too shy to be the naughty type. He's the type of kid to help out however he can.

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
This looks fun~! Since I already have a design and personality...

UTAU's name: Hiro Shishiza

Design:
hiro_shishiza_layout_by_hiroshishiza-d4vpxv3.jpg
(The shading is actually her real colors to her design, but only her eyes are light green.)

Personality:
She is know to be a quiet person despite her looks. She hopes to one day be able to sing louder. (Or what she calls "roar") She is a generous person, but ignores people who had ever done her wrong. (Such as lie to her face.) She is more of a tomboy, and rather not wear anything girly. She loves sweets, any kind of soda, and her Judai Yuki plushie. (Which of course is worn out.) Her character item is a soda bottle. Her age is 16.

She has a voicebank, I just haven't finished it yet. :/

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Rei: I love Earthbound! It'll be no wonder if it ends up influencing me somehow.

Purin: Thank you! I tried once before a few years ago, and I was rubbish at it, but I've had a little practice since then. And what you put in the spoiler box has given me ideas- thanks!

StarlightsShadow: Thanks! She's on the list of ones to be done! :3

Meta: x3 I'm glad you approve of them, too. Not sure about the arms on your ones; I'll have to fix that.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm glad somebody else knows about it! You played it before?

And yea, that would be cool! Earthbound based UTAU RPG! ^^

[sub][sub][sub]Actually, that's how Reicheru got her PSI powers...//shotdead[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Rei: Yeah, I played it a while back, after watching videos about the Giygas battle on youtube. :3 It seems you need to read my first post again, though. I'm not sacrificing the storyline I intended for the game from the beginning just because of the characters I'm using as NPCs.
With a bit of luck, I hope it would connect UTAU with some fans of the much wider genre I'm making it for. In a best case scenario, your characters could gain some kind of outside fandom.
Utau will be deeply involved in the gameplay. However, it is not the be all and end all. The main characters are not utaus.
...[sub]But that doesn't mean I don't care about every single one of your characters. Rei-chan will have psychic powers, then? That gives me more ideas of what to do with her :3 Before I was like 'aaah, so cute! Must think hard, don't wanna waste this one. <333' Quick question, what did you call PSI Rockin'?[/sub]

Rai:  Great! Love him, thanks. :3 Some characters I just look at and know what I want them to do, and he's one of them. <3

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yea, sorry...forgot about that. ^^
oh, okay~ I see.

[sub]I am glad I gave more ideas!(?) Oh, and yes. She has psychic powers. I am sorry if you didn't see that in the desc. Maybe later on I will edit the wiki, so you can understand. And what do you mean, exactly? You mean how else should I call PK Rockin? Or...[/sub]