What are your main voicebanks for each vocal synths.

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
For us:
UTAU: Sukone Tei and Yokune Ruko (masculine)
Sukone Tei because host loves her voicebank.
And Ruko because her masculine voicebank slaps.

Open UTAU: Hitsuboku Kumi Act 4
Extremely flexible voicebank with multi pitch samples. And other kind of samples, I wouldn't be surprised if she had breath and growl samples. She is also generally comparable to Hatsune Miku. Hitsuboku Kumi Dark when?

DeepVocal: Aino Erufu, Zeta and Marianne
Aino Erufu is just a very flexible Voicebank when it comes to DeepVocal. Once you know how to tune her, she's pretty crazy. Our system host is using her for a cover of bright burning shout, which is generally a song that is pretty hard to do and Aino Erufu is just going through it very easily. As for Zeta, she is a bit more popular than Aino Erufu. And for Marianne, it's for English voicebank purpose.

Synth V: Eleanor and Saki AI
Eleanor is just our favorite voicebank for synth V. She is incredibly flexible and capable of singing alot of songs in English. As for Saki AI, we use her because we need a Japanese voicebank and Saki is just our favorite one.

PaintVoice[]:
Sukone Tei, Teto, Nana, Momo, Rook and Ruko fem.
Ruko fem is barely usable on PV, mostly cause PV ignores the oto.ini file. Sukone Tei is very good. Teto, well she's the best option for PV.
Nana is second best voicebank for PV, Momo is great, Rook is uh Rook, he does Rook things and thats it, PV Defoko just sucks doesn't matter if it's masc or fem, they both are worst than UTAU Defoko.
Also tuning with PV is very awkward and time consuming, because you can only tune by overlapping vocals, for this you will need to use at least 2 of your voicebank slots and boom, their you go. Also VCV voicebanks don't work on PV, so no Hitsuboku Kumi. However, you can get Utane Uta into PV, I just don't recommend it for the reason that PV just completely ignores oto.ini.

bluemule64

Momo's Minion
Utau: Saiko Kutane , Waltt , tsukimo Hikaru , Kasane Teto (both english and japanese) , Haruka nana , ruko ,momo and defoko obviously (but not on open utau :sad: )
deep vocal : i forget her name but i know it has lime in it
paint voice: i dont really have any but i wish to download it someday

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OpenUTAU: Alyx English VCCV, Lucetta Hageshine, CZloid, Dani VCV, Iris, and Defoko VCCV.
VoiSona: Chris AI
(I used to use Vocaloid 4): Maika, Oliver, Yolohoid, Gumi, Gakupo, and Dex.
Synthesizer V: Tsurumaki Maki ENG Lite, Tsunia-Chan AI LITE, and Solaria LITE
Alter / Ego (Barely use that app): BONES
UTSU (Barely use, i only use it for making voicebank otos): Probably just my own voicebanks.
(I used to use the Original UTAU app): Marshy (My own vb), and Silvercross English VCCV (I think that's the name I dont remember)
Renoidplayer (sometimes): Hanakone Mei or Kasane Teto

I think thats all honestly

K1RA

Momo's Minion
UTAU: Heavy on my own VBs, WH1SH-P3R (mainly WH1SH-P3R CV or RYN1T3 for CV reclists, B1N4RY or EL3CT0 for VCV) when tuning however sometimes I do use Defoko for CV or Wistaria Toujoh to play around in VCV to deal with harmonies or tests.
(I have other VBs for testing like Denki Sai or Laru Mine. It's just not used much or seen in covers.)

OpenUTAU: Still my own voicebanks (WH1SH-P3R) however it's mainly the CV voicebanks mainly RYN1T3 append because it's better sounding in the program rather than UTAU itself.

Synth V: Kotonoha Akane & Aoi mainly. Saki AI is sometimes used but I prefer the cutesy voicebanks when working on covers and playing to make them sing English in a limited free program hence I'm not using Pro.

Reactions: Systemイア

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
UTAU: Heavy on my own VBs, WH1SH-P3R (mainly WH1SH-P3R CV or RYN1T3 for CV reclists, B1N4RY or EL3CT0 for VCV) when tuning however sometimes I do use Defoko for CV or Wistaria Toujoh to play around in VCV to deal with harmonies or tests.
(I have other VBs for testing like Denki Sai or Laru Mine. It's just not used much or seen in covers.)

OpenUTAU: Still my own voicebanks (WH1SH-P3R) however it's mainly the CV voicebanks mainly RYN1T3 append because it's better sounding in the program rather than UTAU itself.

Synth V: Kotonoha Akane & Aoi mainly. Saki AI is sometimes used but I prefer the cutesy voicebanks when working on covers and playing to make them sing English in a limited free program hence I'm not using Pro.
We also don't use pro