What I've been doing so far! :3 (And how JADE and shootings get together!)

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hewoo guys!

Today I'm here to speak a little about what I've been doing recently and what I already have. It's not really something big or things like that, but it's cool anyway and I just wanted to... you know, talk about utau and my covers, and utau related stuff, and... whatever! XD Anyway, let me know what you are doing too! Let's change some experiences and make Utau community even more helpful and beautiful! :3 Now, let's go because it's already time to shine my babys! <3

First things first! Yep, the collab I did with Clouddy, Ruko and Phyro is finished, soon we will have the cover of the song (Although I have to be honest, there are some of my parts that I didn't like that much because they're off key. I will try talk with Yokune before he does the heavy part of mixing)

Second, I've been working in a Tokyo Shoot On collab and I was designated to be with the Kaito's part. I already have some stuff to do (A lot tbh), but what I done so far is sounding really cool for me! :3 Tbh I should've ended it already, but for the ones who knows me I take some time doing my tunnings (I like realistic covers, don't blame me XD). But anyways, someday I will finish it (Probably soon because it's a Kaito's part is short, but Idk! ;~; wish me luck) and certainly it will be amazing. The utau that I'm using is "Hamuro Jinpachi (Uedon)" and I totally LOVE his voice! Omg! It's so perfect! XD I love bara characters and low voices also are really amazing, so when I heard him I had to instantly do a cover using (It happend to be the collab one! :V).

The only thing I hate about him is that he is a CVVC... I hate CVVC voicebanks! ;~; I understand it when it's a CVVC other language (Although I don't use them), but when it's a Japanese voicebank I totally hate it. J-Just, please, do a VCV voicebank! ;~; Japanese works really well with VCV, it's easier and the ust is not a hell to fit on the voicebank! T^T I will write a Manifesto against all CVVC Japanese voicebanks! >...< (XD Just kidding)

The second cover I started recently but it's already on the middle. I just didn't expect that Two Breaths Walking was such a short song, but I'm totally loving to tune it! *---* The ust I'm using was made by Tanjiro and he totally rocks! I love Tanjiro so much and he Ust seems to be easy to use, so it's like pure love! *----* The utau I'm using is JADE + JADE Baby. I know that I already said that, but I need the world to know that I love so much JADE's voice! *---* I was looking to use her, but her mic hiss samples annoyed me a little. But after her update she is so smooth (Specially Baby, the normal one still has some hiss ;~:wink:, so beautiful... *0* I need more JADE, you need more JADE, everyone needs more JADE! Guaaaaaawr! >3<

Anyway, none of these covers are finished, but to me they already sound... listenable?! XD Anyway, just let your ears be blessed by JADE's beautiful voice! *-----*

I have a lot to work on, but I'm so proud of this one! *----* The beginning was supposed to sound robotic, but I'm not satisfied. I will probably add some effects like a radio voice later to make it sounds more like I'm looking after. The end also is really robotic (Where she says "Ta KanaaaaaaaR") because I didn't tune it yet, but everything else I already changed! :3

After that It's time to say the covers I gave up. Well, I gave up from tunning Tengaku sang by Akemi Kinko simply because I wasn't in the mood for it. I also gave up from making a cover of Undercover. It was supposed to be a choir, but I was really lazy and anxious recently that I had to hold myself and let it float away for another time where I will be able to do it. Actually each utau would represent one character (I even had them listed), but the only one I tunned was Es' parts (The prision's guard) that would be sang by Shou Hirata. ;~; Maybe someday I'll use him again, although he is a CVVC utau! T^T

Anyway, what you're up to? Let me know what you have been doing! Like, are you planning anything for christmas? Are you going to release a vb/new vb? Are you tuning any covers recently? Or mixing? Anyway, let me know what you've been doing (Utau related) in the comments section! ^^

Have a g night! Aaaaaaaand...

Bubyenara~

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I loved listening to these samples, B! You're truly amazing at what you do. <3
If you'd like to hear, I'll reply to this with a handful of things I'm working on in the same style as this post :D

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I loved listening to these samples, B! You're truly amazing at what you do. <3
If you'd like to hear, I'll reply to this with a handful of things I'm working on in the same style as this post :D
Thank you Cloudy! You're so nice! <3 <3 <3 <3
I would love to hear them, send them here! ^^

Reactions: cloudyyskie

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ahhh! I'm so happy you're using JADE and you like her voice! That truly means the world to me! But yes oh my god that mic hiss is horrible, but I actually have JADE's "ERA2" (basically act 2) available for download! which it's MUCH *much* better than her original vb! Jade's original voicebank had very fast recordings and no sample cleaning, and you can definitely tell! Her new voicebank includes much higher quality samples, sample cleaning, and vocal fry's! If you have any more info on problems you're experiencing I'd love to help you out with anything!

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ahhh! I'm so happy you're using JADE and you like her voice! That truly means the world to me! But yes oh my god that mic hiss is horrible, but I actually have JADE's "ERA2" (basically act 2) available for download! which it's MUCH *much* better than her original vb! Jade's original voicebank had very fast recordings and no sample cleaning, and you can definitely tell! Her new voicebank includes much higher quality samples, sample cleaning, and vocal fry's! If you have any more info on problems you're experiencing I'd love to help you out with anything!
Ohh! I didn't know about her ERA2 (I have to admit: I should be less lazy and read more before taking my actions! e...e)! I'm so happy she has so many vbs bc, please, we need more JADE XD Anyway, I think I will try a crazy thing to kind mix her ERA2 and her Baby append. With that I guess I will have the best of both worlds, her weak voicelines and her stronger ones. But Idk, this proccess seems kinda hard so I will probably stick with Baby and let ERA2 for a more calm song (A future Hirari Hirari cover, maybe? *----*).

You totally rocks Iconic! I love JADE's VBs and you're so talented! *----* So far I didn't have any problem using her besides the hiss, but as you said the ERA2 already fixed it and sound gorgeous! ^3^

Thanks for everything and for making JADE's vb! :3 I'm looking forward what you're gonna do with her in the future! :3

Reactions: feelingiconiic

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ohh! I didn't know about her ERA2 (I have to admit: I should be less lazy and read more before taking my actions! e...e)! I'm so happy she has so many vbs bc, please, we need more JADE XD Anyway, I think I will try a crazy thing to kind mix her ERA2 and her Baby append. With that I guess I will have the best of both worlds, her weak voicelines and her stronger ones. But Idk, this proccess seems kinda hard so I will probably stick with Baby and let ERA2 for a more calm song (A future Hirari Hirari cover, maybe? *----*).

You totally rocks Iconic! I love JADE's VBs and you're so talented! *----* So far I didn't have any problem using her besides the hiss, but as you said the ERA2 already fixed it and sound gorgeous! ^3^

Thanks for everything and for making JADE's vb! :3 I'm looking forward what you're gonna do with her in the future! :3
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! This could make me cry, this is so sweet of you! I appreciate it more than you know, and I'll continue to make JADE as high quality as I can :smile:! That sounds super cool tho on how you plan to use JADE! Don't hesitate to contact me again if any more problems arise ^^!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thank you Cloudy! You're so nice! <3 <3 <3 <3
I would love to hear them, send them here! ^^
ok wEll

Currently I've got quite a few things on my plate. For starters, I'm working on a Hated By Life Itself cover for my main utau Akagane Karou bc his original cover sucks ass ngl. I'm tuning about 96% of it because the original tuning isn't exactly the best for what I'm doing
here's a lil sample pspspspsps

Then we have an Abnormality Dancin' Girl cover with Endo Aika that I'm not as far with but I love it nonetheless. (Although I mayyy work on a Rolling Girl UST I have and just replace it with that idk yet tho).
I've got two collabs in the works at the moment; the Ready Steady one that just needs to be mixed, and a Chattering Lack of Common Sense collab that I'm just waiting on art for :D

and at some point, if i get a chance, i want to upgrade karou's VCV with power/soft functions, and get him an English VCCV voicebank
woo thats sort of a lot

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ok wEll

Currently I've got quite a few things on my plate. For starters, I'm working on a Hated By Life Itself cover for my main utau Akagane Karou bc his original cover sucks ass ngl. I'm tuning about 96% of it because the original tuning isn't exactly the best for what I'm doing
here's a lil sample pspspspsps

Then we have an Abnormality Dancin' Girl cover with Endo Aika that I'm not as far with but I love it nonetheless. (Although I mayyy work on a Rolling Girl UST I have and just replace it with that idk yet tho).
I've got two collabs in the works at the moment; the Ready Steady one that just needs to be mixed, and a Chattering Lack of Common Sense collab that I'm just waiting on art for :D

and at some point, if i get a chance, i want to upgrade karou's VCV with power/soft functions, and get him an English VCCV voicebank
woo thats sort of a lot

Wooow! *---* You're doing a lot! Good luck! :3 <3

I already love your cover! *----* Your utau has such a cute voice that I want to hug him forever and put him in a place where no one can do any bad to him! >3<~

Aika Endo is so cute, isn't it? I like her voice and design, she seems so nice! ^3^ How is it to use her voicebank?

Chattering Lack of Common Sense collab is with Pyro, isn't it? Pyro is so cool! ^^ I know that this collab is in good hands with you two are doing it. Excited to see the result! :3

I'm so happy you're so active and doing a lot of stuff, also it's really cool that you decided to share what you've been doing ^~^ Go, go Clouddy! You totally rocks! :3

Also I wishe you a great new year and an amazing cristhmas! ^3^/
See ya 'round!

Reactions: cloudyyskie

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Wooow! *---* You're doing a lot! Good luck! :3 <3

I already love your cover! *----* Your utau has such a cute voice that I want to hug him forever and put him in a place where no one can do any bad to him! >3<~

Aika Endo is so cute, isn't it? I like her voice and design, she seems so nice! ^3^ How is it to use her voicebank?

Chattering Lack of Common Sense collab is with Pyro, isn't it? Pyro is so cool! ^^ I know that this collab is in good hands with you two are doing it. Excited to see the result! :3

I'm so happy you're so active and doing a lot of stuff, also it's really cool that you decided to share what you've been doing ^~^ Go, go Clouddy! You totally rocks! :3

Also I wishe you a great new year and an amazing cristhmas! ^3^/
See ya 'round!
ahh thank you so much!! you're so sweet <3

( i'm glad you like karou, that 'put him somewhere where no one can harm him' thing is a good idea considering his very questionably dark story )

Aika is very nice to use! I'm rather proud of how she came out. Not
very tedious to use and very nice sounding imo. I think she and JADE wouldn't be a bad pair for a cover actually, I'll have to make one with them sometime...

Yes! The chattering collab is with Pyro! He's amazing ngl. Very timely as far as UTAU parts go and great at what he does. I have the final mix and it sounds amazing!! Super excited to get it done!!

Again, thank you so much for all of the kind words. You're amazing B, and I wish you a happy holiday season and a happy new year!! :smile:

• Love

Bucket

Momo's Minion
nice to meet u! new to the forum but u seem cool and ur work is nice! looking forward to new stuff!
im just here trying to look for extremely realistic english vbs that sound just like a human (if done right). something similar to how synthv's solaria sounds (imo) when done that way. ig u can say im just incredibly picky when choosing vbs regardless of the voice synth program xD

• Love

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
nice to meet u! new to the forum but u seem cool and ur work is nice! looking forward to new stuff!
im just here trying to look for extremely realistic english vbs that sound just like a human (if done right). something similar to how synthv's solaria sounds (imo) when done that way. ig u can say im just incredibly picky when choosing vbs regardless of the voice synth program xD
Nice to meet u Bvnkit and welcome to the forum! I hope you like it! ^^

Thanks for the compliments, you're so kind! ^3^ I hope I can help you anyway, if you want to know something about realistic tuning or whatever I'm happy to help you! :3 Hope you also find the realistic tunning you're looking to!

I love SynthV english so much, SynthV is so perfect! *----* Anyway, let me know if you have any cover done, I would love to see what you did/is doing! ^3^/

See ya Bvnkit! <3