Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Tenso's shipping is around £10 I think, so not much o3o"

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I currently have Kagamine Act 2 and VY1V3 in my possession and I'm waiting for Miku V3 bundle with english, Luka and Yuzuki Yukari to arrive in the mail.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I currently have Kagamine Act 2 and VY1V3 in my possession and I'm waiting for Miku V3 bundle with english, Luka and Yuzuki Yukari to arrive in the mail.

Oh hey, you're waiting for the Miku bundle to arrive in the mail too? *brofist*

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have Oliver and both VYV3, but I really want Iroha or Maika!

nanyo

Momo's Minion
I have Oliver, ZOLA, Rin/Len ACT2, Rin/Len APPEND, Prima, Miku_ENG, Sonika, VY2V3, KAITO V3, Flower, and CUL.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
To those complaining about expensive price: ZeroG-loids are under $100

I got Sonika while she was on sale for $50, so...

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Urgh, I wanted to try talking about Galaco but.... College is getitng in my way TnT"' and I need to keep the money left to buy her in case I've the "green fire"...

orahi_shiro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I only have MAIKA so far and it's one of the best voicebanks I've used. x'D (used some demos from other vocaloid as well)
I hope sometime in the future I can buy Miku V3 or any GUMI append.

Raven-Raspera

Momo's Minion
I have Iroha (my first and my princess), Miriam, Lola, Tonio and Yukari. I'm planning on getting v flower at some point and MAYBE Galaco although Jesus Christ that price tag is horrible. Not finished anything with any of them because tuning is pain and mixing is hell and engloids are Tartarus.

McCloud

Loner Stoner
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wow, this thread is kind of old.... *looks up at his post on it from Sep 1st* but actually, I do have Maika now (And it was worth every. Single. Penny :love:).