What's(in your opinion)the most disturbing VOCALOID song you've heard?

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
I don't remember the name of it, but there's one IA song by Kikuo that keeps repeating "chiri chiri chiri chiri" in the chorus like some sort of chant. It was in IA/VT -Colourful- and I only played it to clear the song. I never played it again because it creeped me out.
Chiri Chiri Juso.

supaisu

Teto's Territory
*bumps in*
ANYONE EVER HEARD "OKAASAN"?
BOI The ending was... O_o

BRUH YESSS THAT FREAKED ME OUT SO BAD
also, the spider and the kitsune-like lion for me. DISCRETION ADVISED IF YOU LOOK IT UP. it's pretty... graphic.

Reactions: Piia

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
BRUH YESSS THAT FREAKED ME OUT SO BAD
also, the spider and the kitsune-like lion for me. DISCRETION ADVISED IF YOU LOOK IT UP. it's pretty... graphic.
I don't think I have the courage to do that atm hahahah it's 22:00 here (10 pm)
I'd watch it when there's a lot of sunshine, rainbows, people and unicorns ^^;

Crystalline

Teto's Territory
Well for me its Dark Wood Circus...Its not that disturbing but it makes me feel sad for the victims (especially Miku) and disgusted on who that "master" is....why tf would he do that to innocent teens(?)
Dark Woods Circus really takes the cake.
I always hear how trendy it is.
Never listened to it and never will.

Reactions: RenzoA

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Its trendy cause it's dark...and tragic xD

You should try watching it :P
At first I was like, what a beautiful dramatic song....till I looked at the PV and the lyrics...

Oh and imma add basically every song by Masa...its creepy yet interesting xD xD
(Im addicted to I am the celebration of two people....some people are saying Gumi and Miku fused and because for their struggle of control their body died, while others say Miku killed Gumi and now Gumi is haunting her and forcing her to kill herself)

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
i could never watch or listen to Bacterial Contamination, because the thumbnail of the PV actually freaked me out and prevented me from ever giving it a listen.

other than that, there was this one miku song that i can't remember where the pv had lots of silences in between, and it always seemed to involve miku running into a miku and then them running or... something.

also Wide Knowledge of the Late, Madness. that one part that had meiko (supposedly) shrieking, and the very end just having miku going 'watashi' endlessly. a runner up would be Black and White Ward.

Reactions: Piia and RenzoA

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I heard about those. I never bothered to watch Bacterial Contamination cause it never interested me. Also, Wide knowledge of the late madness is the prequel to Dark Wood Circus xD xD xD

I mean the experiment on Kaito....the beheading of Rin and Len...

Crystalline

Teto's Territory
Its trendy cause it's dark...and tragic xD

You should try watching it :P
At first I was like, what a beautiful dramatic song....till I looked at the PV and the lyrics...

Oh and imma add basically every song by Masa...its creepy yet interesting xD xD
(Im addicted to I am the celebration of two people....some people are saying Gumi and Miku fused and because for their struggle of control their body died, while others say Miku killed Gumi and now Gumi is haunting her and forcing her to kill herself)
Maybe I will, maybe not. :p

The first song I considered to be disturbing was Cantarella.
I will never look at Kaito and Miku the same way.
But then again, I always thought of them as siblings. :p

The lyrics and story have a disturbing connotation, but I'm addicted to the melody.
It's so...Argh!
Can't stop listening to it, even tho I know what it actually means.

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
It's not really disturbing(?) tbh I don't know because there are no English lyrics
But ATOLS' new song Tokyo gave me a very ominous feeling, I like the song
But it just ain't right.
I think it's about ongoing radiation from Fukushima

Crystalline

Teto's Territory
It's not really disturbing(?) tbh I don't know because there are no English lyrics
But ATOLS' new song Tokyo gave me a very ominous feeling, I like the song
But it just ain't right.
I think it's about ongoing radiation from Fukushima
Eh.

The song sounds just strange to me.
Hmm.

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Eh.

The song sounds just strange to me.
Hmm.

Love the sound of it actually xD but yea, it kinda just gave me an unsettling feeling. Because if it is what I think it's about, then that might be the reason, it's a real thing happening right now. It's hard for me to come across vocaloid songs that are about real world problems so it kinda just made me go
"Oh damn"

Crystalline

Teto's Territory
Love the sound of it actually xD but yea, it kinda just gave me an unsettling feeling. Because if it is what I think it's about, then that might be the reason, it's a real thing happening right now. It's hard for me to come across vocaloid songs that are about real world problems so it kinda just made me go
"Oh damn"
Heh.
It's hard for me to find Vocaloid songs that are not about mature explicit things.

Reactions: HoneyPai

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
what's that one where like miku is like a sex sadist or smth and luka just ****in loves it??? that one gives me the willies tbh. XD

Disty

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The spider and the kitsune-like lion's lyrics make me sort of recoil in some parts because of the gore descriptions @_@ It's definitely catchy though.

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
i could never watch or listen to Bacterial Contamination, because the thumbnail of the PV actually freaked me out and prevented me from ever giving it a listen.
HOLY SMOKES Bacterial Contamination is Ahhhh I can't even finish the first time I watched it or listened to it!!!

Everything about it is just soo eerie, with Miku becoming like that doll-face spider from toy story then those "legs" come out her mouth *~* but the song was a bit sad tho (well at least from the parts that I heard and saw). It was something about her friends leaving her or something(?) then she was asking several questions but I don't remember anymore huhuhu

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Bacterial Contamination is personally one of my favorite Vocaloid songs, I adore the smooth and grotesque animation and Miku's deeper voice which I believe is Zatsune Miku, though I could be wrong. I highly recommend it, but then I don't find such things too disturbing. (If you really want to be disturbed, listen to Akaito's version of the song. O_O... Hot.)

I love Kikuo's songs, known for having creepy meanings and I recommend his songs Breaking Things into Pieces, We Should Not Do Bad Things and the one with the creepiest, saddest and most disturbing meaning-Don't Look At Me in That Way. Though I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry is a very close competitor.

Not sure if you're still looking for songs, but I suggest those. Some special mentions are Okaasan, Kagome Kagome, Story About a Poor Rabbit, 50/50, Rotten Girl Grotesque Romance and Fear Garden (very nice hands in that one hehehe~)

Creep on, my comrades.

-I now see the original question was just asking in our opinions, but I was responding to the previous page I saw when I clicked the thread and read people mentioning what they'd seen and hadn't. So far none have kept me up at night, but then I like dark tones and the adrenaline rush that comes with fear. Bacterial Contamination is still the best to me.
I also suggest some bonuses to all Len lovers out there-Psychotic Len's Love and True Love Restraint which feature yandere Len. Other than that, I think only a certain PV for Cantarella is a little creepy because Miku is shown so young and Kaito's a little uh... aggressive. To relax though, I recommend the more lovely Cantarella video here and Gakupo's Whisper version of it which is especially soothing and brought to you by Satan/Lucifer~ The end-

Last edited:

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Or Song for the great satan, Beheading dance, Fear Garden, Hyperdontia, Amygdala's ragdoll, Tarantula, Excorsism, Apotropaism and Secrets of wysteria. And a lot more i forgot XD