whats origin behind your username?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by bio, Apr 12, 2016.

1. WyndReed

WyndReed Dareka tasukete! Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My username is a combination of my dog's name(Wyn) and my first(ish) OC's name(Reed). It's kinda weird I know, but I was kinda out of ideas and it sounded nice and professional-y.

SOHBlue likes this.
  2. HowlingWolf15

HowlingWolf15 Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My username came from when I was 13 creating an account for Reddit, but I was sick of using the same username I had since I was 9, so I wanted something new. Because I'm not really good at naming, I just thought of my favorite animal and what sound they made which were wolves and they howl, and my age at the time. Because I'm so bad at thinking of new account names, I just used that, but uped the numbers every year I aged (which looking back it hasn't been to long), but now its just easier for me to use 15 because I'm so used to it

SOHBlue and WyndReed like this.
  3. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Adlez27
    Adlez - "zelda" in reverse
    27 - A favorite number
    Lofe
    I got a loaf of bread for christmas in 2013.
    Ecchi
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Cabbage
    I like the way that cabbage tastes.

4. PrinceofHades

PrinceofHades A wandering soul Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Well, I loved the game IB. (still do, 100%) and it has multiple endings. One of which was called "Ib All Alone". Now, I loved the name Ib, wanted to use it. and because at the time I picked it I was feeling very lost and alone, I chose to call myself "IbAllAlone". It still suits me, I think.

Anyway, the short version is: I chose an ending from a game I loved, and named myself after it. XD

5. na4a4a

na4a4a Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    SarCaustic
    Sarcastic + Caustic
    People on here keep telling me that I'm an arsehole and a pile of shait so I made that my username. Funny because everyone outside the community says the complete opposite. At least IRL I've never gotten threatened by a snowflake. :-P
    Could be my lack of compliments, I generally just say "its decent/fine/good" and leave at that rather than showering people in "omg it's fabulous omg it so gewwwwd" and fake compliments.
    I'd rather be an honest jerk than a lying buttkisser.
    Though tbh, if I really wanted to be mean I totally could, no one has seen anything yet ;-)

But I am very sarcastic, it's practically my first language. As if sarcasm was a language. But if I need to be serious I can be.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Usagiine, SOHBlue, WyndReed and 2 others like this.
  6. DayDreamerStratus

DayDreamerStratus Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Well, ever since I was a tiny cloud my teachers would yell at me to stop daydreaming or get my head out of the clouds and pay attention. So I've decided to take my biggest weakness and make it what I'm known for. As for Stratus, well if I'm up in the clouds I just may as well be a cloud, and the name Stratus just was sorta cool... I then slapped the two names together. :3c So now I sorta consider DayDreamer to almost be more of a producer name and Stratus is my online alias, but it honestly doesn't matter which you call me or how you shorten it. Because both are equally correct! It doesn't feel that creative tbh but at least it's unique.. It's a long username but one that is usually not taken when I try to make a user on new websites. If it is too long then I'll usually just do something like DayDreamerV4X.

SOHBlue likes this.
  7. ✧ Elfrida ✧

✧ Elfrida ✧ The Space Witch Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Alphys - A character I relate to.
    Abelin - my IRL name always came up as Abelin when I put it in an Alternian troll name generator so it kinda stuck.
    Yes I'm both Homestuck and Undertale trash

8. kthxsayonara

kthxsayonara Erwin Smith is my Husband Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
  9. Usagiine

Usagiine Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget. Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My first username was melodiitea, as in melody tea, then I made usagi, and I actually loved bunnies my whole life, so then it became melobunii, it is melody bunny for short
    The melody is for making music, using vocaloid and UTAU, the bunii was purposely misspelled cutely, and it stands for bunny, meaning I LOVE BUNNIESSSS!!

YukitoYuki likes this.
  10. ★StarsNeverStop★

★StarsNeverStop★ Princess Of The Stars Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Stars Never Stop shining even after they die(Although that's not 100% true, they eventually fade and we can no longer see them, but you get the idea XD)
    Also my name is Stars irl now, since I got it changed

Also my UTAU is the Princess of The Stars which her family guards and protects the stars from demons and blah blah blah, lots of Anime worthy stuff XD

Lorreine Geralde and SOHBlue like this.
  11. null

null Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    It's a scientific thingymajig which means nothing aka me because I'm practically invisible (maybe I'm kido's long lost sibling O_o) and I like science as well so aaaaa

SOHBlue likes this.
  12. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I just like the name Suyeon - like, if i ever attained Korean citizenship, i would make my full name Pak (Park for we 'muricans) Suyeon. plus, since my legal name is based on a plant (laurel), i've made all my Asian aliases be similarly plant themed (Sayuri, Lan). my name meanings all together: laurel, cherry blossom (most comon meaning, but my utau's kanji is different), lily, orchid...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    SOHBlue likes this.
  13. Kale

Kale Leaf god Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Kale- Everyone calls me Kayla, so my one friend started to call me Kale. It just stuck and now everyone calls me Kale-- Even my parents

Cabbage- Someone on UTAForum (can't remember who) started calling me Cabbage for no reason that I know. All my friends use Cabbage to either summon me, annoy me, or to pick on me.

SOHBlue likes this.
  14. pickko

pickko Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    pickko = pick + ko

pick - I was trying to come out with a random but simple and unique name while I was picking my nose.

ko - is part of my name.

SOHBlue and oteto like this.
  15. Mako

Mako "it" Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Euphy (Or Euphoria.exe when I was younger) - I chose this when I was younger and going through my edgy phase, lmao, but I started to use it more and associated it with my upbeat and overall happy personality due to "euphoria" meaning a feeling of great happiness. :wink:

SOHBlue and Bay Ringo like this.
  16. UtaUtaUtau

UtaUtaUtau Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Well... I like UTAU more than Vocaloid... And Adventure Time insipired me with my username here.. Like ya know, Jake does anything as long as you say his name three times... So yea. I repeated a part of UTAU, obviously the 2 first syllables "Uta" 3 times... Which would be actually UtaUtaUta. I just added a U at the end because it sounds weird without it... There... UtaUtaUtau :sing:

SOHBlue likes this.
  17. KagamiPagami

KagamiPagami Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Well it's because Kagami is the name of three favorite characters of mine (Taiga Kagami, Kawaiine Kagami, and Hiiragi Kagami) and becuse Kagami can mean mirror i just thought of something that sounded like Kagami which was Pagami and boom
    plus pagami sounds funny

18. UtaUtaUtau

UtaUtaUtau Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Pagami does sound funny :3 Upside down Renri //shot
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 13, 2016 ---
    LOL I remembered my sister using joie de vivre as a usesrname because she had "Joie (read as joy ples)" in her name. And she found this great word related to hapiness or sunthing :3

SOHBlue, Mako and KagamiPagami like this.
  19. ExistenceReaper

ExistenceReaper Procrastinator Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My username is basically just a pen name although I have published nothing that I write under. Nick is a shortened version of my middle name and Gorgon is a reference to Crona from Soul Eater, but the name actually came from a dream.

I'm considering legally changing my name to Nick one day, but it's a little to close to my sister's name so maybe not.

SOHBlue likes this.
  20. Kitcat190

Kitcat190 Defoko's Slaves Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I typed my name like an idiot tbh//hit

However, everywhere else I go by kitcat190 or n_nSUGARn_n

I really like kitkats, and spelled it as kitcat and then added 190 because I liked it. Then n_nSUGARn_n was my ff username forever so I carry it around some places.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    SOHBlue and ✧ Elfrida ✧ like this.