What's your favorite UTAU ? Or , which UTAU( s ) have you made ?

DreamyUTAUuser

Momo's Minion
I'm curious , I want to know .

I don't have an UTAU , so my favorite would have to be either Ruko Yokune or Fushi Murasaki .

Hana-chan

Momo's Minion
I don't really have a favourite, I just love them all ^o^
I've made 5 utau! They are:
Hana-chan: She was my first utau. She's basically just me as an utau. Her trademark item is a balloon, and her trademark colours are red and white. She's a girl who is always daydreaming. She is often described as scatter-brained. She has no specific age as she ages with me. Her VB is
Gustav: He's a cute tornado with a kawaii face!! UWU He's super clumsy, mischievous and has a twisted sense of humour, but he is very friendly and careful to nice people. His favourite food is pine trees! His VB is cute and funny. (I was going for a howling wind sound but Idk what it sounds like yet x3)
Kuusou Yukiko: He's an albino ghost who has a sad backstory. He made himself into a ghost to escape his mother's abuse. He has been stuck at the age of 15 for years as he was 15 at the time of his death. His trademark colours are white and blue. And he always carries a bottle of sun screen with him. He is soft-spoken, and quite cowardly but is secretly very talented although he doesn't know it. His VB is boyish and soft. I'm thinking of making a power append for him as well.
Yukiyashi Sakagoa: He is an average seventeen year old guy. He is Naoki's brother. He is super shy and geeky, and loves anime and video games. He also loves sweet food. Yukiyashi is described as super kind and also a little awkward. His VB is more like a guy's voice.
Naoki Sakagoa: Naoki is Yukiyashi's sister. She's 14. She is cheerful, bubbly, and innocent. She is full of energy and loves the colour pink, particularly paired with white or cyan. She's also considered childish and she can be sensitive. Her VB is childlike and cute.

Reactions: DreamyUTAUuser

Man Woman

Momo's Minion
My favorite UTAU to work with would be VAI, hands down. They're so versatile. One moment I could make them sing rock, another time I could make them sing ballads (I've done both of these covers). He has an awesome vocal range, and is really easy to work with. Making them sound great is a breeze, thankfully. A close second would be Renri, but she's more difficult, as she's a VCV voicebank.

I didn't make either of them btw. I just work with them.

iosion

UTAU音源「不破マリア☆マリオ」の中の人
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There are a couple of favourite UTAUs I have, so here they are:
- Reizo and Rena Raine (primary inspiration for my UTAUs)
- Lt Shione (has a plethora of voicebanks to work with, something that I like in an UTAU; also her voice is really nice to listen to)
- Datta Gouman (friend's UTAU! you should check him out if you have the chance)
- Maita (very cute voice; bonus points for her seiyuu voicing a character in F/GO)

On the other hand, I have a fair amount of UTAUs that I own, but only three of them are fully voiced, those being:
- Maria and Mario Fuwa (main UTAUs! they're twins)
- Meteo Junka (other UTAU, they're going to get a new update soon HAHA)