What's your favorite UTAU ? Or , which UTAU( s ) have you made ?

DreamyUTAUuser

Teto's Territory
I'm curious , I want to know .

I don't have an UTAU , so my favorite would have to be either Ruko Yokune or Fushi Murasaki .

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't really have a favourite, I just love them all ^o^
I've made 5 utau! They are:
Hana-chan: She was my first utau. She's basically just me as an utau. Her trademark item is a balloon, and her trademark colours are red and white. She's a girl who is always daydreaming. She is often described as scatter-brained. She has no specific age as she ages with me. Her VB is
Gustav: He's a cute tornado with a kawaii face!! UWU He's super clumsy, mischievous and has a twisted sense of humour, but he is very friendly and careful to nice people. His favourite food is pine trees! His VB is cute and funny. (I was going for a howling wind sound but Idk what it sounds like yet x3)
Kuusou Yukiko: He's an albino ghost who has a sad backstory. He made himself into a ghost to escape his mother's abuse. He has been stuck at the age of 15 for years as he was 15 at the time of his death. His trademark colours are white and blue. And he always carries a bottle of sun screen with him. He is soft-spoken, and quite cowardly but is secretly very talented although he doesn't know it. His VB is boyish and soft. I'm thinking of making a power append for him as well.
Yukiyashi Sakagoa: He is an average seventeen year old guy. He is Naoki's brother. He is super shy and geeky, and loves anime and video games. He also loves sweet food. Yukiyashi is described as super kind and also a little awkward. His VB is more like a guy's voice.
Naoki Sakagoa: Naoki is Yukiyashi's sister. She's 14. She is cheerful, bubbly, and innocent. She is full of energy and loves the colour pink, particularly paired with white or cyan. She's also considered childish and she can be sensitive. Her VB is childlike and cute.

Reactions: DreamyUTAUuser

WeegeeSpirit

Teto's Territory
My favorite UTAU to work with would be VAI, hands down. They're so versatile. One moment I could make them sing rock, another time I could make them sing ballads (I've done both of these covers). He has an awesome vocal range, and is really easy to work with. Making them sound great is a breeze, thankfully. A close second would be Renri, but she's more difficult, as she's a VCV voicebank.

I didn't make either of them btw. I just work with them.

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't make UTAUs I just horde download them, haha. Some of my faves consist of:
- Sukone Tei; at the risk of sounding biased, she's an absolute queen and very flexible and fun to use. Also she's very pretty in terms of voice and appearance.
- Kasane Teto; another queen. Love working with her--the amount of creative capabilities I have thanks to her multiple voicebanks is great!
- Gekiyaku; she has a really unique voice! I wish I knew more stuff to do with her!
- Kuzuda Rou; I just like his voice a lot!
- Defoko; robot voice? Just as cool. Also love her design.
- Momone Momo; she's adorable and has a nice voice! Also she's iconic with a cute design.
(I guess I just really like the classics, the vipps, and Kuzutokaze's synths a lot, haha.)

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory
I have two utaus which are Ayane Hiroki and Ai but I'm not really gonna talk about them. My favorite Utaus would have to be:
Namine Ritsu (I love his voice)
Gekiyaku (it's fun to use her with all her voicebanks and I love how powerful her voice is)
Anna Nyui (has really good voicebanks that makes it easy for me to make her sound emotional and I some reason like using her for songs with dark songs; who else it excited for her new English bank) :love:

Namumi

Teto's Territory
Well, my favorite UTAUloids are Ritsu Namine, Ruko Yokune and one of oversea UTAUloid that I really love is Yami Ryone

I also have my own UTAUloids (3 voiced by me and 1 voiced by my friend)
1.Onika-My main UTAUloid now she’s published for 8 years now
2.Ryoji-He voiced by me with adjusting voice range a bit
3.Nara-She voiced by my fluffy+high falsetto voice
4.Michael Jin-He is my UTAUloid voiced by my friend

dead_byte

Momo's Minion
Well, I've only been behind the management of one UTAU, and that's eseph, who just released the other day.
Other than that, I've mostly worked on projects for other people's already existing UTAU, such as Shione Lt.'s English bank.

As for my favorite, I'm not sure I have one particular favorite, but I definitely have some I like the most -

adrian - Specifically their "medium" voicebank. There aren't enough good things to say about this voicebank. It's a triphonic, dipitch, multilingual voicebank, that specializes in English, and they sound divine. Quite possibly one of the best English voicebanks ever made, not even just in UTAU.

Peiton - Specifically his "Good Vibes" bank. It just... has so many things in it. There's so much to play with, and if I don't have a vocal in mind for a song, he's my initial go-to.

Mawarine Shuu - I don't use Japanese voicebanks that much, but when I do, that's usually the first one I play with when making .ust's. Seriously, his range is utterly absurd.

Mine Laru - He just has a really nice voice. I really hope his ARPAsing bank releases soon. I already know that he has two English banks already, but they're pretty hard to use and require a lot of adjustment to make sound good since their oto.ini's are a bit weird.

Gekiyaku - Call me basic, but she has a very unique voice, and a decent English bank, sue me.

Anna Nyui - Originally, I though her voice was kind of boring, but I've really started to warm to her as of late. I've always admired her English-NEO- bank, and I'm also a big fan of the "raw" voicebank, since it does some rather interesting things. Then her recent "DIVA" bank is also very interesting. She's also getting a Spanish bank, which will certainly be interesting - we don't get a lot of Spanish banks with Japanese voicers.

RRRRRG_

Momo's Minion
Actually I love all the UTAUs I used like -

Rinne Tsubasa - When I started using UTAU, she was the first voicebank I ever used.I have to say her voice is beautiful.She is the best female UTAU I know.

Mawarine Shuu - As a male voicebank,he has high enough pitches.His range is amazing and his voice is powerful.This is rare in the male UTAUs.

Matsudappoiyo - I had heard of him before I started using UTAU.His edge voicebank is emotional,light voicebank sounds cool.

Crecia Selestewa - I had heard some bad things about her voicer Hanabi, so I didn't use her for a long time.But Crecia is a pretty good female voicebank who can sing in a variety of styles like j-rock - something that a good percentage of female UTAUs can't do.

Ishiki No Rachinai - I don`t know this voicebank`s gender but he(or she/it) has also amazing range and cool voice.

Rinne Tsukasa - Tsubasa`s elder brother.He also has cool voice and good voicebanks.Honestly, there are very few male UTAUs provided by a female voicer that sound this cool.

Kurobousuku - I think he is the best male UTAU.He has 20+ languages voicebank and a lot samples.But his Chinese voicebank sounds non-standard...apart from this flaw, he was perfect.

Aka Subaru - Kuro`s younger brother.He is a rare soft and cute male voicebank.

Yuutsukoe Karasu - I'm sure many people probably already know this cool male UTAU.He is so good that many people like him.Although his popularity is to some extent related to his voicer.

I also have my own UTAU,he called "Kinoshita Akua".But I am not really know how to make a UTAU voicebank,so I do it badly.