Where can I find the "Aikolist" for English CVVC?

UtaJoule

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to record an English voicebank, but for now I wanna start with Aiko Kikyuune's reclist. I found it a few weeks ago but I can't seem to find it again. If anyone has the link, I'd appreciate it so much if you gave it to me. <3

Reactions: naghavi

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you've seen the Aikolist usage tutorial, it is only intended to help people with using Kikyuune Aiko's english voicebank. If you intend to create your own voicebank from scratch, I strongly encourage you to use PaintedCZ's VCCV english, which is a newer version of the reclist used for Aiko.
But if you find that VCCV is a lot of work and would rather do a smaller voicebank to try out the concept, consider Arpasing.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Kikyuune Aiko’s English reclist is CZ’s old CVVC English reclist with a slight modification.

I strongly agree with Kiyoteru’s opinion.

Reactions: Sors and Kiyoteru

UtaJoule

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
If you've seen the Aikolist usage tutorial, it is only intended to help people with using Kikyuune Aiko's english voicebank. If you intend to create your own voicebank from scratch, I strongly encourage you to use PaintedCZ's VCCV english, which is a newer version of the reclist used for Aiko.
But if you find that VCCV is a lot of work and would rather do a smaller voicebank to try out the concept, consider Arpasing.

Thanks a lot for this info.

I know that Aiko Kikyuune's list is just a different version of CZ's VCCV list, but I didn't know it was the old version of it. So that's fun to know!

And the main reason why I'm using Aiko's list specifically is because it's much more simplified than full VCCV. I see the "Aikolist" as a lite version of VCCV. Also, my friend is the one recording the voicebank and doesn't know much about UTAU. My other friend also wants to make an English voicebank in the future (she has an unreleased UTAU, and is still a bit of a newbie to the UTAU community). I'm getting a bit off point, but I'm using Aiko's list for its simplicity compared to full VCCV.

And as you said, I could use Arpasing, though I'm not entirely familiar with Arpasing yet. So I wanna master that before I start using it.
[doublepost=1548851903][/doublepost]
i couldn't find it either. i could only find this...... might not be very helpful though. let me know if you need any help making the list and good luck!!
Heheh. I've been brought to that page a billion times while trying to look for the reclist. Lol

It's fine though. Thanks a lot. I'm just gonna make my own reclist by copying everything in Aiko's voicebank. So far I'm halfway done! Yippee!

(Also, should I post the list here once I'm done?)

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
t of a newbie to the UTAU community).
I'm just gonna make my own reclist by copying everything in Aiko's voicebank. So far I'm halfway done! Yippee!

(Also, should I post the list here once I'm done?)

There's a Reclist section for people to post their own reclist!

UtaJoule

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
There's a Reclist section for people to post their own reclist!
I know, I meant "here" as in on this website. Heheh. Sorry for the confusion. ^_^''

EDIT: It's not my own reclist, it's entirely copied from Aiko Kikyuune's English voicebank. Credit will go to PaintedCZ and MystSaphire.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Even if Aiko's reclist is shorter, and appears simpler, it's still a relic of the inconsistency present in earlier reclists. Some of the ideas that were first introduced via that reclist are more fully developed in VCCV. If you follow the recommended workflow of using guideBGM in OREMO, you can record an entire VCCV voicebank very quickly, and immediately begin to use it with the provided base OTO.

Should you decide to pursue Arpasing instead, the default reclist only has some 200-odd samples compared to the 1000+ in VCCV. You can consult this guide for a complete explanation of how to create an Arpasing voicebank: https://arpasing.tubs.moe/en/resources/vb-creation.html
This method is probably better for simple, beginner voicebanks than VCCV, if you find that reclist too daunting. Please let me know if you have any specific questions when you try it out.

UtaJoule

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Even if Aiko's reclist is shorter, and appears simpler, it's still a relic of the inconsistency present in earlier reclists. Some of the ideas that were first introduced via that reclist are more fully developed in VCCV. If you follow the recommended workflow of using guideBGM in OREMO, you can record an entire VCCV voicebank very quickly, and immediately begin to use it with the provided base OTO.

Should you decide to pursue Arpasing instead, the default reclist only has some 200-odd samples compared to the 1000+ in VCCV. You can consult this guide for a complete explanation of how to create an Arpasing voicebank: https://arpasing.tubs.moe/en/resources/vb-creation.html
This method is probably better for simple, beginner voicebanks than VCCV, if you find that reclist too daunting. Please let me know if you have any specific questions when you try it out.

I don't wanna seem rude, I know you're only trying to help, and I'm aware that Aiko's reclist does have some issues, it's still a very useful bank and reclist. ^_^ I just wanna make it as simple as possible for my two friends, since they're very inexperienced with UTAU, and I only use VCCV currently. I'm really sorry.

Reactions: mahalisyarifuddin