Which utau can I use for this song?

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You see, I really, REALLY love the song Astronauts, so I want to cover it. But I cannot find a voice that fits well. I've been searching for a long time now so, would you help me find a good utau for this song?

Here are two covers of this song:

Lyouuv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooooh I love Astronauts!!! And while I don't know your personal taste in voicebanks, I do think the song is more suited for gentler vocals and I think it would sound good with just about any soft/whisper voicebank personally.

If you haven't tried her out before, Anna Nyui has a really pretty whisper-y type voicebank named Milky. It's a tripitch VCV but I still find it very easy to get emotion/expression out of.
Also, I'm definitely biased towards my fav girl Rinne Tsubasa but both her "MI" and "WS" voicebanks are really good options for soft vocals. WS is a whisper on all 5 pitches, and MI is soft and whispery in low to mid pitches and becomes more normal (but not at all powerful) in higher pitches, and includes multiple falsetto pitches. plus an endless amount of breath and vocal fry options <333

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooooh I love Astronauts!!! And while I don't know your personal taste in voicebanks, I do think the song is more suited for gentler vocals and I think it would sound good with just about any soft/whisper voicebank personally.

If you haven't tried her out before, Anna Nyui has a really pretty whisper-y type voicebank named Milky. It's a tripitch VCV but I still find it very easy to get emotion/expression out of.
Also, I'm definitely biased towards my fav girl Rinne Tsubasa but both her "MI" and "WS" voicebanks are really good options for soft vocals. WS is a whisper on all 5 pitches, and MI is soft and whispery in low to mid pitches and becomes more normal (but not at all powerful) in higher pitches, and includes multiple falsetto pitches. plus an endless amount of breath and vocal fry options <333
Tysm! I haven't heard those voicebanks so I will go check them out!

Reactions: Lyouuv