• Megpoid GUMI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SilverDawnArrow

Momo's Minion
Luka. It was Just Be Friends. I played the Rinmaru dress up game inspired by the video and found a link in the comments to the video. At the time, I didn't know she was a Vocaloid. I just thought she was a Japanese singer who used a character in her videos.
The first Vocaloid I heared and knew they were a Vocaloid was Miku and I think the song was World is Mine live. I saw her on the news, got bored, looked her up and fell in love. Although I wouldn't say Miku is my favourite. I like different Vocaloids for different reasons.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Wait, wait....
Oh yes, right it was Rin. What song....?
Paradise of Light and Shadow series part 2 was it?
All thanks to my friend who is also into Vocaloid.
And then came the song Melancholic....

Tophat

Momo's Minion
Well, I seen Kaito  first, since I was surfing for pics for RPs and such and I tried to find more photos so I could make my character more flexible in the clothing department, but I stumbled on UTAU before I stumbled on Vocaloid, actually. And no.. it wasn't Defoko, or Teto, or anyone like that, it was Kai Kim, and his cover of I=fantasy, I think. I started to surf from there, and Discovered Kaito was a vocaloid; after finding Piko singing sakurane, that is... With that, I kept surfing, and gotten attached to Haku, even though she's a pitched version of miku. (I honestly like her config better than miku's base voice sadly probably only buy miku to make Haku covers LOL)

So, that's my story. Found out Vocaloid from Kai kim, though first vocaloid I heard was Piko.

Tsuno

Momo's Minion
I actually stumbled upon Vocaloid while searching through IOSYS songs. The first Vocaloid I heard was Miku singing Marisa Stole the Precious Thing... with a really weird voice. It must have been act 1 Miku or something, because looking back on it now, it sounds nothing like her. :sing: Anyway, I got curious about what Vocaloid was and found Len singing the rock remix of Tori no Uta, and Rin singing the Love is War remix... and then I got hooked.

UkimeKageku

Teto's Territory
The first was Miku.. XD I was browsing a lot of speedpaints I believe, and then I saw a speedpaint in the related videos of Miku standing in front of a microphone with a bottle of water next to her. I browsed the comments and people were discussing how she was a Vocaloid. Then the first song that I heard that made me interested was her cover of Reset... It was so long ago.. ;; A ;;

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
My first Vocaloid song I heard was Just Be Friends and I fell in love with Luka. Actually, I tought for a long time that Vocaloid was an anime, untill someone explained me what it actually was, so then I just searched 'Vocaloid' on youtube and I found JBF xD

Disko_Larikew

Momo's Minion
This doesn't really apply to who was the first Vocaloid I heard, but the first video I saw was an MMD of Cirno's Perfect Math Class. I was like "Lol what is this I don't even who are these people they look stupid" and then never gave it a second glance.

Then, on an old website, a friend on their suddenly put on a Luka avatar. So I looked her up, and found a Luka song, I think it was Just Be Friends. I was like "omg this is beautiful" and then things happened.

Now isn't your life so much better now that you've heard that story?