Would anyone like to start an UTAU group with me?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
HiddenVenia link said:
I'd like to start an UTAU group with people because it sounds like a fun thing to do as well as a way to make friends, learn to do new things with UTAU, help me make more UTAU related things and makes me try new things. I don't want a big group.
Sorry if I sound stupid.

1.HiddenVenia
2.Lemondolly
3.Kurogato14
4.arekusu1or1alex (on yt)
5.cyberberry

Waiting for reply:
MasaDarts

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
cyberberry link said:
do we have a name?

what about this

-Rockaloids
-Cyberloids
-Bakaloids xD

As long I know...we dont have ;A; so, devart users, should we make a group on there for us?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
We don't have name. To be honest, I would prefer something without "loid" at the end, but I can live with it if people want it.

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia link said:
We don't have name. To be honest, I would prefer something without \"loid\" at the end, but I can live with it if people want it.

The name could be something we all have in common xD well, idk.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Something I've wanted to do for a while now is have an UTAU group with a chess theme and call the group Chessloids (only time I can agree to "loids" in the name). Each UTAU would have a title based on a chess piece. Ex: The Black Queen, The White Rook, The Black Knight, The White King, ect. But I doubt anyone would like that theme. 

cyberberry

Momo's Minion
ok something without ''lois'' mmmm

Rock n' go
Cyber Music
music machines
Music Idol
cyber-pals
i dont know ;w;
i use cyberberry as my own group of utaus, i mean the utaus i made.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
To make it easier, go ahead and suggest things with "loid." I may not like "loid" titles, but we may think of something everyone will like.