tonileon apologist
Supporter
It seems the dA form hates dashes
8UvDn2t.jpg

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yep, it does.

And when I tried to connect my Twitter account it wouldn't take my password? I am 100% sure I typed it in correctly too.

Ugh, also the dark Defoko Defiance theme still just hurts my eyes... but the XenForo default theme is sorta ugly ;A;

Really looking forward to the Light!Defiance option.

Also Hentai, I'd just like to point out that for users using the Default XenForo style, your side thing looks like this-
9ea488a951ab40805df67c373ad9527a.png

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
7915f24dd5fe55f353e68166b3035ae2.png

Apparently, I can't make new tags. Is this the way it's supposed to be?

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey Hentai and Myst and other staff. I recently came back here (like, today, while I was planning to do this ages ago) and I wanted to post in the introductions section but I don't seem to have the priviledges to do so. Imreallytryingtonotmakeajokeaboutcheckingmypriviledgesrightnow

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
For the UTAU Showcase, can we create pages for other people's UTAUs if we have permission from them?

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
UTAU Showcase looks awesome.

Can we use it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Chorvaqueen Fixed the dA field. Thanks for finding that bug!

@samth1815 Default will eventually be disabled after a light theme is implemented. I am not to worried about bugfixing the default theme unless we use it as a base for a child theme.

@stormylullaby I don't think there are any ban options for Global Mods, seems to be a Admin only feature on Xenforo. Though GMs can still warn/moderate most users/threads, just nothing permanent (only soft deletes etc.).

@samth1815 I would ask that you would be somehow related to any UTAU profiles you create. If not voicer then a manager, PR rep, in the same group, etc.

There might be some changes pending (still trying to figure out how to do Soundcloud/YouTube embed fields) but I would appreciate anyone willing to hel me test them now that I most of the data fields down.

Looking for feedback on existing fields, if there are too many, too few, if there is something I should add, etc. Also would like input on the associated systems, comments, discussion, reviews, etc. and if we should keep those features.

I am thinking of disabling comments as it is redundant with the "discussion" tab but I would love to hear the community's thoughts on the matter.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Alright, got it! I've made demos for 3 of 5 of my friend's UTAUs, so I think I'll make pages for them since I'm rather involved with them.

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry if this picture doesn't show (I'm on mobile) but there's a spelling error in UTAU Showcase

Also, is it possible to make UTAU Showcase not require art?

Attachments

• 2014-08-31 12.09.46.png
    2014-08-31 12.09.46.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@smeen Still having issues? Your permissions group seem to be ok.

@FluoroLime Fixed the typo. Also they will require art. Haven't formalized the rules/documentation as it is still a WIP but it will follow much of the same rules as our old Voicebank Directory the Showcase is replacing. That means only completed banks with sample works required.

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Heya, the Showcase is looking really good! :D

Just wanted to say that I (think I) found a bug in there. You can't download any of the voicebanks without adding links to the Info or somewhere else. Trying to click the "Download Item" button leads to a page that "could not be found".

Sorry if it's something you guys know about already. :P

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I went to see the showcase items and noticed that the squares to the right are a bit cut. and I cant view all of the items unless I go through recent post or go to new items from the drop down menu.
3628b811853c336efbfd312913e504d4.png

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, same happens to me. Maybe there's supposed to be a scroll bar there or something?

orahi_shiro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've found a small glitch/error on Showcase; the "Download item" button does not work. For example, if you go to Aiko's page and click "Download item", Xenforo redirects you to this page instead of the desired one. This happens to all items tho.

[also, I don't know if someone suggested this but having another tab (just like UTAU profile and Voicebank info) that allowed us to show demos for multiple banks would be nice (if a character has 3 appends, there would be 3 videos/links, one for each append)]

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Maybe it's just me, but I've also noticed that in Voicebank Info that the "File Encoding", "OTO.ini Aliasing", and "Voicebank Configured on" keep resetting themselves.