Zero-G Vocal Coming Soon

Discussion in 'VOCALOID' started by Info-Chan, Apr 4, 2018.

1. MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    And that even if the Coming Soon girl isn't a Vocaloid, I still love her vocals <3

WyndReed likes this.
  2. Dizziezebra

Dizziezebra Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Ooh, I get ya.

I can't wait till they reveal a name so I can stop calling her Coming Soon girl, haha.

MillyAqualine likes this.
  3. MystSaphyr

MystSaphyr Procrastinator Extraordinaire Administrator Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Since it's all but confirmed this is gonna be Ethera, once the final demo drops I might be moving this thread to Other Synths haha;; just a heads up!

THAT BEING SAID... the way ZG reacted to Lone's and my April Fools post has me thinking they've got something else up their sleeve for later. They specifically replied to one of the Tweets about the MIRIAM post with a teaser saying to "save your pennies".

I'd like to think they know their fanbase well enough to not pull a stunt like SURPRISE IT'S ETHERA INSTEAD THAT'S WHAT WE WERE REFERENCING! I mean they did already ask about selling Miku and co. so I don't think they'd drive up our excitement over a voice VST that isn't Vocaloid.

partial and Kiyoteru like this.
  4. heta-tan

heta-tan Genderless Goon Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    They posted this demo(?) yesterday on the page:
    It definitely seems like this will be Ethera/sample pack/not Vocaloid related at this point but who knows what will happen in 5 days?

MillyAqualine and partial like this.
  5. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Regardless, it sounds pretty. I had high hopes for a Vocaloid but in hindsight it could have really only been my mental association of Zero-G = Vocaloid.

Now I'm wondering if the staff on Twitter lately have been laughing while watching the fandom explode over a potential misconception. Eheh.

6. WinterdrivE

WinterdrivE Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    called it

As much as I would've liked for it to be a VOCALOID, I'm not surprised that it isn't.

VocAddict and Kiyoteru like this.
  7. sleepysheep7

sleepysheep7 Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Well while I am disappointed it isn't a vocaloid (maybe), it still does sound nice...whatever it is.

8. MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    So it seems the voiced teased is indeed a new variant to the ETHERA series ! =D

A bit disappointed it's not a Vocaloid, but still an amazing vocal pack, and you should check out the demo they just released because OMG even if she's not a Vcoaloid, Clara Sorace's voice is a blessing <3

WyndReed likes this.
  9. WyndReed

WyndReed Dareka tasukete! Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    That voice is really amazing. If I ever needed something like that I'd get it.(Probably never, but still)

MillyAqualine likes this.