Zteer's Pitch Editor window won't open?

Starlock234

Momo's Minion
I've been using UTAU for a while now, but for some reason the pitch editing plugin I'm using won't show up on my screen even though it says it's open in task manager and on the task bar - when I click on it, nothing happens. I've tried reinstalling UTAU and the plugin, but no luck. Just a few days ago, it was opening fine. I don't know whether it has anything to do with the fact I use two monitors often??

1658078473998.png

It'd be great if anyone knew any alternatives to the plug in or a fix. Thanks for reading :smile:

Ibis

Teto's Territory
I know I posted this explanation in a different help thread, but in case you don't see it, I'll post it here, too. (Hope no one minds. I'm just trying to help multiple people who happen to have the same problem, and I can't see a reason to re-type it). But in short, there is a way to tune without the plugin, it just takes a little bit more work.

When you click on a note, you should see a red line attached to it, which has two red squares at each end. If you hover over the red square, you should see a + sign. Right click over that and a menu will pop up. If you click "add control point", another red square will be added that you can drag around. You can add as many red squares as you want. If you want to remove one, click on the point you want to remove, then select "remove control point" from the drop down menu. It's a little bit annoying to do this over and over, but it's how I've been tuning so far and it works fine for me. Just make sure that you click on the ~ in the bottom left corner so you can see the pitch bends.