Multipitch English VBs??

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So I was wondering if there are any public multipitch English voice banks aside from Anna Nyui -English neo-?

I know there are upcoming ones, like Czloid VCCV, Akihana, and Elanora, but other than Anna, multipich English is nowhere in sight :I
But in case they are out there somewhere, where might I find them?

Mystycl

Teto's Territory
It's not multipitch but Aiko Kikyuune RockLoud is a strong English bank. Teto's English bank is pretty strong, too.

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Velvet
Halt Tanner English 2.0 is a bi-pitch CVVC english bank.
I DID NOT KNOW THIS. Thank you!
It's not multipitch but Aiko Kikyuune RockLoud is a strong English bank. Teto's English bank is pretty strong, too.
I did consider Aiko's vb, but I feel like it's too... specialized? Like, she's great for rock and techno, but I dunno about other genres because of her specific kind of sharp sound :l that's just my opinion, though! I do like her voice after all :smile:
(I am looking forward to her vccv, too. I feel like I'll use her way more often then :3)

Reactions: Mystycl

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
try miles gunner, a tripitch CVVC VB, i otoed his VB but idk if he's already released to the public yet:

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
try miles gunner, a tripitch CVVC VB, i otoed his VB but idk if he's already released to the public yet:

I did hear about him as well, but no, he's not been publicly released yet :sad:

But by the way everyone! I found another one!
Snowphones recently released Snowy EQUINOX-D, and Snowy is I believe the first bipitch male Power Eng UTAU! Listen to him here: