This VB isn't in the Voice folder so why does it's name keep coming up as an option?

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
So I was going through the VCV vbs in my folder, what ever I liked stayed, what ever I didn't like was deleted.

But for some reason this one VB that I deleted just won't unlist it's self from the program.... Its deleted from the voice folder, yet when I go to use utau and look at my available VBs that's in the voice folder, that one VB keeps listing itself even though I deleted it....

Whyyyy, it's annoying me, I even deleted it from my recycle bin to be sure that isn't the problem but it's still there and it's haunting all of my VBs that I kept in the voice folder.

I'm half tempted to uninstall & reinstall the program just to make it go away. Has anyone have the same problem?

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh yes i did too

well, i think its because of UTAU needed the administrator permission.

i was soo annoyed that I decided to install UTAU in my desktop. and it worked

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you added the VB from a UAR or self installing ZIP (like many vippers are) then it might have saved the bank to a hidden folder. Select the voicebank, open the OTO, and go to the file menu and open the voicebank folder. Then you can delete it there

Corben69Max

Teto's Territory
If you added the VB from a UAR or self installing ZIP (like many vippers are) then it might have saved the bank to a hidden folder. Select the voicebank, open the OTO, and go to the file menu and open the voicebank folder. Then you can delete it there

Ok, I'll give that a shot some time today. Still grogy cause I didn't go to bed till 5:30am. :'D