AmeyaP latest Update 9/15

Cola-notPro

Momo's Minion
Ameya posted a post on Twitter:

where they confirmed they were so impressed with Synth V that they decided to work on the new software.

In case you don't know what I am talking about, here's my other post: https://utaforum.net/threads/ameyap-uploaded-a-new-utau-video-on-twitter.25011/

We also have a picture depicting the timeline process which seems to state they have managed to create all that content in practically ONE month. What a beast.

We still don't know if they will release this software so we can only wait for further updates. But seeing them become more active on Twitter is always lovely to see.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As this is a forum, you're free to continue updating the same original thread instead of creating a new one. That will also notify all of the members who were following the previous thread.

Cola-notPro

Momo's Minion
As this is a forum, you're free to continue updating the same original thread instead of creating a new one. That will also notify all of the members who were following the previous thread.
Didn't know that's how it worked. First time using a forum in an active way. Thanks for letting me know!