Ask a Unit

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
You're all so cute! What are your opinions on Aliens?
q-p-_icon-png.3194
"Oh. Well... Aliens are usually shunned by those who don't accept them. I can relate to them because of that."
o-g-_icon-jpg.3195
"Why, thank you. It all depends the kind of aliens, but overall I find them a pretty interesting species. Lalalu, my flapjack octopus, kind of looks like a little undersea alien!"
d-t-_icon-jpg.3196
"Gee, thanks, I guess. Aliens have neat fashion sense. They're one of the many inspirations for my wardrobe, aliens and robots."
j-c-_icon-jpg.3811
"Aww, thank you! Some aliens are creepy, while some are super cute. You're one of the super cute aliens!"
"Geez, man. You're making me red! Aliens are super cool, especially the ones that can kick butt!"
i-v-_icon-jpg.4570
"Cute? What is "cute"? Aliens? I am not familiar with this "aliens". Can you tell me more about "aliens"?"

Reactions: idol

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
If you had to describe yourself with one dessert, what would it be?
q-p-_icon-png.3194
"Fairy chocolate upside-down cake."
o-g-_icon-jpg.3195
"Strawberry shortcake."
d-t-_icon-jpg.3196
"Cherry knickerbocker glory!"
j-c-_icon-jpg.3811
"Cake pops! Cake pops! Especially vanilla cake pops!"
"Macarons. Do those count?"
i-v-_icon-jpg.4570
"What is a dessert?"

Reactions: idol and mallowkey

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
this one's me
Since I.V.'s not from this world and artificially created, he doesn't know what many things are, which is why all of his answers are usually him asking "What's this? What's this? Can you tell me what this is?" He's not being snarky or anything.

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
How does it feel to be in this world, I.V.? Is it good or not?
"This world is a mystery. I've heard a group of strangers exclaim the following words: Treat others the way you want to be treated. I'm not sure what the words means, but that made me feel safe. However, the strangers I meet along the way give me distorted looks and whisper words behind my back like "creep, scum, die, death, kill, filth, sin, shameful, waste of space". I had no idea what the words meant, but they didn't make me feel too good about myself.

To simply answer your question, this world is 15% good, 85% evil."

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Q.P., I understand how it feels to be neglected by society. I am myself. I want you and my UTAU to be friends so that you have somebody; so that you're not alone. Noke would love to be friends, and she doesn't care what others think. If she thinks you're a good person, she'll stand up for you if you're being attacked.
So, would you like to be friends with Kiseki Noke?

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
Q.P., I understand how it feels to be neglected by society. I am myself. I want you and my UTAU to be friends so that you have somebody; so that you're not alone. Noke would love to be friends, and she doesn't care what others think. If she thinks you're a good person, she'll stand up for you if you're being attacked.
So, would you like to be friends with Kiseki Noke?
q-p-_icon-png.3194
"Well, Noke does look like a nice person and I really admire her hair. She kind of reminds me of someone I know, being all spunky and vivacious and all. It would seem wrong to turn down her offer, so I suppose we can be friends."

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
X.3., how does it feel to be new? I hope you are liking the other XOTAs, especially J.C.!

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
X.3., how does it feel to be new? I hope you are liking the other XOTAs, especially J.C.!
X.3._Icon.jpg "Everybody keeps taunting me with their acts of kindness and trying to touch me! I don't know if I could trust them."

Last edited: