Can somebody help me make an utau?

MonoCleft

Momo's Minion
Can somebody help me make an utau! I tried soooo hard making an utau with my voice but alas! With school and stuff and me not having a lot of time, I don't have skills or the time to make it. :-( So can anybody please help me make my Utau, I'll send my voice recording from Audcity. I just really need help... I'm sorry to bother you guys. If you guys need any help in the future, I'll be happy to help you out. Just email me if you wanna help me.
(I am a lyrist, so if you need help with lyrics or stuff I am your gal)\
:cry::wink:

Reactions: HIRATELIER

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
If you're interested in learning how to do it yourself, I've made a tutorial series on Youtube that might help you out. Otherwise, you might want to check around the Utaswap section of this forum and see if anyone is offering oto commissions, or would be willing to do it for free or for a trade.

MonoCleft

Momo's Minion
If you're interested in learning how to do it yourself, I've made a tutorial series on Youtube that might help you out. Otherwise, you might want to check around the Utaswap section of this forum and see if anyone is offering oto commissions, or would be willing to do it for free or for a trade.
Thank You so much!!!! I'll check out your seires and look at the Utaswap section. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: FelineWasteland