[CLOSED] UTAU users/voice provider Connecting Group

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I decided to create this group, hehe is time that UTAU users/voice providers shine xD haha
I'll participate too even tho this is my first time doing a singing collab with other UTAU users.
I'm not going do an audition or something like that but if you want to link a sample of your voice, I wouldn't mind.

This is the vocalist version of Connecting
-> Featuring:

And this is the Voicaloid version

----------------------------***----------------------------***----------------------------***---------------------

Hmm we should use our UTAU as harmonies, if you want to use it, you can find the ust in this thread:
NOTE: This is not mandatory!

So if you are interested on joining this group just comment below! I'll form only one group with both genders!

PARTS:
  1. Miku - (Cign)
  2. Luka - (keiran.h)
  3. Rin - (nokoe bani)
  4. Len - (haejin)
  5. Kaito - (danlof99)
  6. Meiko - (suyeon)
Oh btw there's only two males, you can choose any part, so if you are male you can choose a girls part and vice versa!

THANK YOU FOR READING! \(^o^)/

Last edited:

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
This is the status you posted earlier yeah?
If that's so i'm already totes on board. I was thinking maybe Miku or Luka's part.

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd sing something right now as a sample, but it's late where I am and I don't want to bother my family. So perhaps tomorrow.
Don't worry I totally understand! :3

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I'm interested in doing Len's parts since I think that fits my range best (maybe Meiko Second). Been wanting to do a vocal collab for ages but I reckon I'm a lot better equipped for it now.
I'll try and provide a sample tomorrow since it's 3:00am and I'm nowhere near as confident with my Japanese singing as my English even though I've been doing it for ages.

Last edited:

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm interested in doing Len's parts since I think that fits my range best. Been wanting to do a vocal collab for ages but I reckon I'm a lot better equipped for it now.
I'll try and provide a sample tomorrow since it's 3:00am.
Great! Do you want me to add you to the list?

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Okay! .-.
[doublepost=1462687859,1462686695][/doublepost]
Hey im going to do Luka's part, if you want to do Miku just let me know!
Miku it is! ^ ^ I like her bit a little more anyway.

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have some questions... we have to follow the pitch of the original song or of the human cover? And then we have to sing the parts of the human cover or of the vocaloid one? They're slightly different (for example in the original Kaito in the first chorus sings "kamisama ni atae rareta okuri mono" and in the human cover this part is sung by Lon who covered other vocaloids)
[doublepost=1462779588,1462778679][/doublepost]And sorry if I'm reposting again, but for the other medley I used Soffie101 ust (and it hasn't harmonies). I can't check the other ust because it says that the page with the dl has been deleted .-.

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have some questions... we have to follow the pitch of the original song or of the human cover? And then we have to sing the parts of the human cover or of the vocaloid one? They're slightly different (for example in the original Kaito in the first chorus sings "kamisama ni atae rareta okuri mono" and in the human cover this part is sung by Lon who covered other vocaloids)
[doublepost=1462779588,1462778679][/doublepost]And sorry if I'm reposting again, but for the other medley I used Soffie101 ust (and it hasn't harmonies). I can't check the other ust because it says that the page with the dl has been deleted .-.
Pitch of the human cover and sing the parts of the Vocaloid cover!

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Heyo, Can I take Rin's Part? I'll submit a recently recorded version soon!!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'll take Meiko. I would send a sample, but I'm currently at work. I should be home by 5.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Here are my parts (well, a testing of them): https://clyp.it/m12ndvja?token=f737cb76236f6ed7fb16673b3be03723
Please excuse any noise and such (I realized how long it's been and didn't want to delay further in just getting the test portion in while I wait for my shock mount to deliver). The final files will be sent without combining solo and unison (I will still compress them if that's fine with you).