CV UTAU sounds slurred-ish

Skribs

Momo's Minion
So basically, I have only been using UTAU for a month. In that time Ive made a CV UTAU. Keep in mind- I don't know some terms, so im sorry for that-

Anyway-

I have made one cover of Matryoshka using said UTAU. I had no problems (I mean, sometimes it would miss a syllable or it would start too early but it sounded fine).

Now, I tried to make a cover of World is Mine. Well my UTAU sounded like he was mumbling or slurring or something. If needed I can attach an example.

I also saw someone say that I should straighten out the envelopes?? I have NO idea what that meant, and I did clear everything out and fitted the UST to the UTAU, but uh it didn't work- If someone could explain or give another solution, I would appriciare it!!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The timing of the notes and the blending between each of the notes will depend on the oto.ini configuration.

This is a basic guide for CV Japanese voicebanks.

If you'd like to understand more how the oto.ini works, you can read this article.

Reactions: Halo

Skribs

Momo's Minion
The timing of the notes and the blending between each of the notes will depend on the oto.ini configuration.

This is a basic guide for CV Japanese voicebanks.

If you'd like to understand more how the oto.ini works, you can read this article.
ohhh thank you!!